Chapter 42: The Accident

2 chapters to go guys and the story will finish, Im so happy that I have this wonderful blessing. But before I thank you all, let's finish the story. Enjoy

-Author

-Demi's POV-

Finally got home from tour. Im so worried about Andrea right now because she didn't answering my phone calls even my text messages. Did I think that you think something?

Well, yeah. I expect that she knew about that fucking issue that Wilmer showed at thw E! But Once I called Naomi, she told me that Andrea was doing fine. She's on office right now and Im waiting her to arrive here.

Calling Andrea

"Hello? Andrea, thank you----"

[Im on my way now Demi. Just tell me what is your room number.]

"Uhm, 242."

[Okay. Thanks.]

End of call. She don't even say anything so sweet, but I should be prepared right now. She's on the way and I have to keep calm. I have to tell the real happened. I don't know what I have to do.

*knock*knock*

I guess she's here."Come in." Then I saw her, wearing a jeans and a white v-neck saying 'Insta Partylist'. "So, your here."

"Yes Im here Demetria, I want to talk to you personally." Ugh! She called me Demetria and I hate it so much but that's not the point. "Where we should talk?"

"I guess at your bedroom. I don't want anybody hear our agrument." Say what? Agrument? This what we have to start. I stood up and unlock my door knob, I open the aircon and we sat together at the couch. We're about in a inch and not speaking on of us. It's awkward.

"Demetria." She started. I started to get angry but not this time, just control yourself."Yes."

"Why did you did that, to me? To Naomi? To everyone?" She ask, and I can see tears forming in her eyes." I-I don't know." I just stare at the ground."No, Demetria. Mistakes have reasons why did they accidently did it."

"Andrea, I did that because I was drunk. Wilmer, who invited me to the party and he got me drunk and after thatI didn't know the next thing I did."

"That's all?" She spoke off."Yes, Andrea. Don't get mad because past is past, We don't have anything to do because happened was already happened. Im sorry." By that time, she hugged me so tightly. "Maybe we should give our heart a break."

"What! Wait, a-are you serouis? Andrea, damn it! It's already past! I've already moved on. We shouldn't give our heart a break Andrea. I love you and you know that. We should help together so we wouldn't remember anything. Please, Andrea don't leave me."

"Demi, I can't. It hurts me, I know we love each other but If I tried to forgot this, it makes fool. I don't want to be fool infront of you. You deserves better than me. I know your not cheating on me but now I realise, Were not meant to be. Sorry Demi, We're done."

-Andrea's POV-

"Demi, I can't. It hurts me, I know we love each other but If I tried to forgot this, it makes fool. I don't want to be fool infront of you. You deserves better than me. I know your not cheating on me but now I realise, Were not meant to be. Sorry Demi, We're done."

I saw her tears falling down to her cheeks. I heard sobs and her lonely face, my heart stops when I saw her like this. I can't leave Demi alone but I should think of myself, I don't want to suffer from her like this. I want to die, I want to because I don't want that Demi suffer from me. I know I love her and she loves me but this love story was ended by now. I hugged her and I turned my face to hers.

"Please, Andrea. Don't leave me, I love you." She is still crying."Shh, Just remember Demi. I'll be here for you, Naomi can take care of you."

Then I pulled some napkin out of my pocket and wipe at Demi's glossy cheeks and I made her smile. Then I place my hand on her right cheeks and I kissed her passionatly and she kissed back. I don't know why but I'll miss this. I'll miss her so much as I wished for.

Then once we pulled away we stood up and we hugged again."You'll find a better man someday Demi, I love you."

"Thank you Andrea. I love you too." I pulled away and I get out of her bedroom and I grab my purse and car keys and I turn around to see Demi."It will be alright, I gotta go." She only nod and I met Naomi outside.

"What's going on Andrea?" She ask me."Me and Demi finally finished. We're happy that we have a good relationship. Go and meet her."

"Im gonna fucking kill that Mr.Slut!" Naomi was trying to get out of my sight but I holf her hand."No Naomi, I better go now. Your momma needs somebody inside."

"Okay." She hugged me so tight. "I'll miss you Andrea, I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too. Im warning you, take care of Demi and be a good mother someday to your future childs. I'll miss you too." I kissed her forhead and I wave at her and I hopped inside of the car, Then my phone buzzed. I unlock it while Im driving.

You'll never be alive again Andrea. Goodluck

-WilmerSlut

*Screeeeech* "FUUUUCK!"

-Naomi's POV-

"Momma?" I knock on the door after Andrea leave the hotel room. Demi, Open the door and smile at me."Are you alright?"

"Yes Baby girl. Im good, Come in. I cook you something special." She said, Besides on that smile, some pain stuck on her heart and I can feel that, She's my momma."I'll go get some water for you." I nodded and she walk into the kitchen.

I was so bored and I can't do is tour the whole hotel room of Demi, I go upstairs and open her bedroom. On the couch, I saw some napkin and it was wet and I know the agrument done here inside, I walk to the nightstand where some one picture frame that Andrea was hugging Demi. Smile grew around my face and I grab it.

Fuck, I spilled and it fell on the floor."Baby girl? What's wrong?" I heard Demi's footstep upstairs and she saw me."What happen?"

"I-Im sorry Momma. The frame----

*knock*knock*

"Just stay here, I'll open it." Demi go downstairs and my heart beats faster that I can feel something went wrong but I hope it wasn't."WHAAAT?!?!" I heard some loud scream downstairs and I immediatly run down and saw Zandrew hugging Demi with tears."Hey Momma, what happend? Why she is crying." I said while rubbing Demi's back.

"Momma, what happend? Tell me?" She slowly turn her face into mine with her tears falling on her cheeks.

"A-andrea.." She started."Why? What happend to Andrea?" I panic, I don't know what I have to do when I heard Andrea's Name.

"S-she is in a c-car a-ccident." She started crying so hard, my heart broke into pecies and jaw dropped of what I heard."WHERE'S ANDREA?!?! TAKE ME TO HER!!!" Demi scream and Zandrew grab the car keys."I'll take both of you to the hospital."

----------------------------

Whoa Two more chapters to go and the story will be ended. It's kinda a long story but Im updated. Sorry for the wrong words. Big announcements after this one! Keep on going guys, Lavya all!

-MyrilleXx #LesbianForDemi