Chapter 14: Moving On

-Demi's POV-

2 weeks past and Im home from hospital, Naomi's dad was in the jail for 8 years. I was so happy living with my girlfriend and my newest baby girl. I woke up 5:47 am and I can see the sun was rising, I stood from the bed and I leave the room just to check if Naomi was okay. As I enter the room, I heard sobs from the bathroom, Wait. That was Naomi. I thought, I ran at the bathroom and saw some bloods on the floor and she was holding a knife.

"Baby girl, what are you doing?" Once she caught my attention, She immediatly hide the Knife and wipped her tears."N-not at all." Her eyes went red and I ran through her to hug her but she pulled away.

"No! Don't touch me." She shouted at me pointing the knife to me."No baby girl, don't do this please."

"D-demi, you don't have to adopted me. Just let me kill myself."

"No baby girl, Come to me please." Tears falling down on my cheeks and I saw her dropp the knife and left the bathroom. I quickly get the knife and I throw it to the trash and clean the bloods from the floor. After I went on the bathroom, I saw Naomi sitting and chilling on her bed but the bloods from her wrists still running down.

"Baby girl, I'll get some alcohol and water for you. Just wait me." She nodds and I leave the room, Then I heard footsteps running down, It was Andrea with her messy hair and scratching her eyea. Then she saw me and gave me a smile.

"GoodMorning Beautiful." She kissed my cheeks that makes me blushed." Oh, I see. It's too early to get blushed." I giggled and I grab the water and alcohol."What was that for?" She ask sitting on the couch sipping some of her coffee.

"For Naomi."

"Wait? What's wrong with Naomi?"

"She cutted herself at the bathroom with Knife, So I take her some water and alcohol."

"I'll get some cotton upstairs."

"Okay, thanks." She ran upstairs and I enter the room. I walk through Naom just to get heald."Baby girl, drink some water." She shook her head."I wanna die Demi,I don't want to live in this cruel world."

"Shh, No baby girl. We're here for you. Don't think no one will here just to take care of you but we're here to support you what ever it is. Okay, just drink some water." She nodds and I wipped her tears away then someone knock.

"Come in."

"Babe, heres the cotton balls." She handle me the cotton and I started to heal Naomi's cut."Naomi, what's wrong." I heard that Andrea ask her." I don't know what Im doing that thing. I tried not to harm myself but, I can't."

"Baby girl, you can do that. Naomi can do that, Stay strong." I smiled at her and she smiled back."Thanks." She hugged me and I hugged back.

"Uhm guys, Can I join?" Andrea ask that mades me giggled."Sure." We do super hug, Im such a lucky girl in this world to have this two persons that makes me happy and comfortable.

-Andrea's POV-

I went to laundry shop to wash the uniforms of Naomi cause both of me and Demi decided to continue Naomi's studies. I bought some Mcdonalds for them for the snacks. I drove my car back and met them just chillimg on the couch and using a laptop.

"Hey Babe, Wants some snacks?" I told them rising the two plastic bag one in my right and two in my left. They both widend their eyes."I would love to!" Naomi cheered up.

"Okay, Here we go."

"Uhm Babe, can I ask you something upstairs?"

"S-sure." I said nervous. When I heard like that question, I always feel uncomfortable but I didn't remember that I did, right? I thought. I just follow her upstairs and lock the door.

"What we should talk about, Babe?"

She sighed and sat on the bed."Come here." She patted at her side and I did." It's alright that you should leave here your family?"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. I can't understand what she was trying to say but, I can let myself her finish." I mean moving with me back in Miami?"

"I don't know babe. I can't leave my family for just that reason."

"How can we build family if we're still here at LA, I want to move in with you and Naomi just to left all the pains and memories here, Can I?"

"Wait for a second, I'll be right back." She nodds and I left the door, I go downstairs and saw Naomi using the laptop."Hey Andrea! We'res Demi?"

"She's upstairs baby." She nodds and ran upstairs. Yes, Im Alone here, I quickly diall Leila's phone number. I put my one hand in my pocket and put my phone in my ears then I heard Leila's voice.

Leila- Hey Sister! How ya doin'

Andrea-Im fine Leila, How about you

Leila-Little problem on my projects. But hows livinf with Demi and Naomi? are you fine with them?

Andrea- Actually yes. Talking about Demi, I call cause I want to ask you if both of you and Denisse will be alright when I moved with Demi at Miami?

Leila- *Giggle* Sure! We're both fine and good here. You can move on with Demi at Miami. Im sure you won't forget to visit us here sometimes.

Andrea-Really! Oh my gosh Leila, Thank you so much. Yeah, I won't forget it.

Leila-When is your flight?

Andrea- I don't really know cause she only told me awhile ago and she didn't say anything when is our flight.

Leila-Oh, Okay. Just take care and Always remember Im always here, Then I'll help you cleaning and packing up your things.

Andrea-That was great but, Thank you.

Leila-That's nothing, Oh I forgot. I have projects to finish, See you around if you going to get your things. I love you, Bye.

Andrea-Okay, bye. I love you too.On that moment, I hang up our phone call and I saw Naomi was sitting on the couch giving me a death glare.

"What?" I ask rising up my two shoulders." Who was that girl that you told to her I love you?"

I laughed." Hey girl, relax. That was only my sister." Then her glare was faded and smile."Good! If you had any girlfriends beside at Demi, Im gonna kill you!"

"Alright alright. Im going upstairs Naomi, Stay here." She nodds and I enter the room, I saw Demi was laying on the bed with the blanket on her body and holding her phone and she stare at me.

"Hi."

"Hey, Guess what?" She took her phone off and turn to sitting position on the bed." What it is?"

"I call Leila awhile ago if their we're fine when I leaved and they said yes."

"And.."

"That was the meaning that I'll be moving with you at Miami!" Her eyed open wider." Are you serouis?"

"Yes Iam Babe." We hugged each other and pulled once." Oh I can't wait to have our own house, Babe." She said still her hands on my neck." Yes." Once I pecked her lips and we lay on the bed, I unbotton her clothes but she patted on it and pulled out our kiss.

"Why?"

"Not now, It's too early and maybe Naomi will fine out, You know I can scream and moan loud." I laughed." Okay, I'll save that for later." She smiled.

"By the way, When is our flight?"

"I don't know. Cause I didn't get the answer of Naomi. Maybe I'll ask her later and I'll manage when is our flight." She smiled again and she enter the bathroom. Then I Leaved Leila's message.

You'll get the answer Leila!

---------------

Hows the Chapter 14? Im sorry it's short but I'll try to make it longer so you'll not be getting bored. Thanks for reading and please leave comments and vote. Don't ever forget to promote this story from your classmates, Friends, Simblings even at your parents and others. And don't forget to follow me as an great author! Stay Strong.

-XoMyrillexx #LesbianForDemi