Chapter 18: Birthday

-Demi's POV-

This was my biggest day that me and Andrea will celebrate on our own house here at Las Vegas. I know it's simple but it was alot for me having Andrea in my life. She was the best gift for me. I also open my account and saw many tweets from my Lovatics, Friends and also from my family especially Andrea and Naomi. I left Naomi at my parents at Texas and she was happy their with Maddie and Dallas. I was using my laptop at our kitchen table and eating some brownies. Then Andrea came in.

"Hey Beautiful."

"Hey Babe."

"What are you doing?"

"Just checking some tweets, Thanks for the greet honey."

"That's nothing." She smiled and kissed my cheeks."I'll get some coffee." I just nodded and she ran through the kitchen then someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Selena! With other friends." She shoutes at the door that makes me really excited."Okay! Come in."

"Oh my gosh Demi! I miss you so much." Victoria. One of my friends was the one who I was expected to meet on my birthday."I miss you too Vic." I hugged her and she hugged back."So how ya guys doin' I just got the news that you have a girlfriend."

"Yep."

"What was her name."

"Andrea." She smiled."Where she is?"

"She's on the kitchen right now."

"Oh I can't wait to meet her. By the way Dem, happy another birthday."

"Aww, thanks." Victoria was very friendly to others so that's why we're became friends for a years."Hey! Will the party will continue tonight?" Miley ask.

"Hell yeah, we're just planning the whole party tonight,Can you guys help us?" They were all nodded and help me setting up the decorations later.

"Hey babe, this is your-" Suddenly Andrea came out and she was speechless and a little bit of shock.

"Oh hi, you must be Andrea?" Tiffany ask me and pointing on Andrea who is still stood up and holding a coffee and I just nodded and stood up to walk through Andrea.

"By the way girls, This was my girlfriend. Andrea meet them all and girls meet Andrea." I introduced her infront of them all.

"Oh my gosh! Your so pretty Andrea." She gave Victoria a fake smile."Vic! Don't call her pretty, she even don't like it." Andrea groan.

"Babe, Im trying the truth." I whisper to her."That's alright, By the way,here's your coffee. Be careful it's hot."

"Aww, thanks."

"That's nothing, I'll just watch TV and meet the girls later."

"Okay. Bye babe." She pecked my lips and she ran in the couch then I back to the girls for have some plan tonight on my birthday.

-Andrea's POV-

2 more hours and birthday will start. The living and the kitchen, also the pool area was full of Demi's friend and couples of families also I invited one of my friends. Yesse and Mischia was their with their girlfriends and I already put some extra rooms for sex either for some overnights. The house was huge and it was 3rd floor.

"Want some drinks?" Demi ask me on the counter."No I won't. I don't want to get drunk."

"Hell, this was my party. Please for me?"

"Alright but one shot only."

"Good." Demi order some drinks."Who did you invited?" I ask.

"Selena, Miley, Victoria,Tiffany, Taylor, Ariana, Cher, Avril, Jenneth, Justin, Austine, Niall, and one of my friends. How about you?"

"It's just Yesse, Mischia and Aljohn. They we're only my friends who can party with anybody here." We both laugh.

"Here's your drink ma'am."

"Thanks." We got our drinks and we drinked it. Afterwards we run through the dance floor and we dance all night.

"Can he change the music, It's getting bored." Demi suggest."Yeah you can."

"Hey DJ! Change the music of my own musics." The boy nodded and it was changed by 'Who's that boy'."Ohh, Nice music."

I wanna get you by yourself

Yeah have you to myself

I don't need nobody else

No one nobody else

He's special I know

He's smile it glows

It's perfect it shows

Let's go

Demi is doing twerk infront of me while Im holding her waist. Then She puts her two arms around neck and I pulled her into mine and our lips met for. She kissed back and I felt her hot kiss. I slide down my hands out of her waist and squeeze her butt that it makes her moan on our kiss then she pulled once more.

"Do you wanna continue upstairs?" She smiled at me like an evil and she grab my arms and we ran upstairs. Once we enterd the room, I didn't lock the door cause we continue our kiss and we spilled on the bed together, She's nibble my ears that makes me moan and unbotton her skirt, she's breathing deep when I slowly down my kiss down to her stomach. She bit her lips agaisn't her moan then I unclipped her bra and pants and I throw to somewhere and I lick her clith.

"Ugh.. A-Andrea..Ohh My god.mmm" Demi moan. Then I back kissing her, once I put finger on her pussy that makes her moan harder."Please, A-andrea."

"Shh, not too loud Babe." I faster to push it."ANDREA!!!!" She shouted and kissed her immedaitly not to hear her loud scream. And her juicy came out and she was still moaning."Don't shout." I smiled and she bit her lips and smiled at me. We're both naked and I was sitting on the bed and she was laying on the bed, she sat infront of me and pulled me into kiss. I felt her tounge to mine and I wrapped my arms around her waist and she puts her hand on my hair and playing on it, once she pulled away.

"I love you babe."

"I love you more." She pecked my lips and we went on the bed together and fell asleep.

--------------

How do you think about this chapter. Im sorry if I got you bored in this chapter because I was tired doing this, It's late at night so my mind wasn't working but I tried my best for this story. I hope you understand. Thanks for votes and leave us comments. Stay Strong.

-XoMyrillexx #LesbianForDemi