three

" my reflection in the mirror is so empty,
as if there's nothing there.
there's no smile on my face. " - winner, empty

-

8 march 2017, 12:07 am

jeon jungkook felt empty. he felt everything and nothing at the same time. he felt like nothing.

everything was too much for him, he was exhausted, he didn't feel like doing anything at all.

he knew what he should be doing instead of moping and wasting what little time he had left. but he couldn't bring himself to do anything.

he genuinely felt like nothing, he couldn't even bring himself to move, he felt lifeless already and his last day had barely started.

he couldn't do anything but blink and breathe, and all he wanted to do was to cry and die.

after all, it was going to happen in 23 hours, 52 minutes and 8 seconds. what was the difference anyway?

-

a/n

this chapter got very personal and i wanted to share it because it's valid.

it is completely okay to feel like this, but i hope you know that these times won't and should not last forever because you deserve better. even if you know that you should be trying to feel better but you just can't seem to bring yourself to do it or don't exactly feel like doing so, that's okay too!!

you're making it through one day at a time. you're amazing - making it through another tough day regardless of how physically and mentally exhausted you feel and i'm so, so proud of you for doing so. you've worked hard. you've done well.

i'm not a professional or whatsoever, these are just my sincere thoughts that i couldn't help but spill out as i wrote this chapter. i realised this is what i wanted to know when i was having a hard time. that it was completely valid, and i wasn't alone.

you will be okay one day, and it's okay if that day is not today. if this helped you, i'm more than glad.

on a lighter note, i'm going to see nct 127 and taeyeon tomorrow and i am very, very happy that i'll get to see them in the flesh because i am so thankful that they're in my life ❤️

lots of love,
jane