the results of the previous poll :
should jungkook tell them the truth?

yes has been chosen.

here are the outcomes for each option :

yes : jungkook doesn't like feeling like a burden to them, causing them to be so upset. they spend a lot of time crying, having a sincere talk, trying to savour every moment they have left with jungkook. they don't want to let him go, and jungkook ends up spending way more time with them than he anticipated. he wanted to spend just as much time with his 97 liner friends and yerim as well, but he was glad that he told them the truth as it felt nice that he could finally tell someone about it.

no : jungkook feels terrible for lying. he feels awful that they won't have the chance to say a proper goodbye to them, but hey. at least he won't see them upset, right? they somehow all fall for the lie he fabricated on the spot, and they're understanding of his decision to move abroad. they spend some time talking about what they could do to keep in touch while he's abroad, discussing paying him a visit and what they could do when jungkook returns. he feels his heart wrench, knowing them there's no point in having such a discussion but laughs through it with them. anything to make them happy, and things work out just like how jungkook planned it. he has more time to spend with his 97 line bros and his first love as well.

do you like the outcome? any regrets? hehe.

i'll try my best to get the next chapter up soon! thank you for being so patient with me, i'm really so thankful to have everyone here because everyone just makes me extremely happy ❤️

lots of love,
jane ❤️