Part III

You were having an argument with an old bearded man, he was wearing a patch on one of his eyes - he looks like Odin. You don't know what but whatever you two were talking about it was serious. You were so angry at him but you can't hear or understand what you two were talking about. It was a complete blur but he said something that you were able to understand.

"This is the end of this discussion and you will keep your lips sealed." Odin firmly said.

"You're the King but I cannot promise anything." You answered firmly.

"You are a smart woman. I know you will do what is the best." He added before walking away "beside you might already know what will be the result of your doing."

Your eyes opened, you fell asleep on the train. The dream felt so real like it was a memory. The train finally stopped at your station and you found yourself asking why you keep having this dreams. You were so occupied that you didn't notice that you were already in front of the museum. Then you noticed this luxurious car, parked in the parking lot. Getting inside, Lucy welcomed you.

"[Y/N], Good morning." She greeted.

"Good morning, Lucy." You greeted back, smiling at her.

"Dear, there's an emergency meeting, can you take over?" She said.

"Of course, leave this to me." You said smiling at her.

Lucy told you what to do before she left. It was easy but lately, you were having a hard time focusing. You were walking in the museum checking if everything was fine when you saw a familiar face.

"Peter is that you?" You said getting the guy's attention.

"[Y/N]." He exclaimed smiling.

"I can't believe it, Peter Parker is still alive." Embracing him, you said, "it's been a while, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?" Peter asked before letting you go.

"Well, I'm much better now that you are here. I have not seen you for a while." You said.

"I've been busy.." he started smiling at you.

"I know, with the Stark Internship." You continued.

"But hey! I'm here." Peter respond giving you a toothy smile.

"Well..." You started but cut off by someone calling Peter and you were almost left with no words. Tony Stark was standing in front of you
"Mr. Stark." You stuttered.

"Hi, you must be [Y/N L/N]" Tony extending his hand which you took.

"Yes, that would be me. Nice to meet you." You respond.

"Same here. Peter, said so many things about you." He said making you laugh a bit.

"I hope it's all about the good stuff. But thank you for accepting Peter in your internship." You said.

"Well, he was right that you're beautiful. Of course, the kid deserves it." He said smiling.

"Oh wonderful, you are here." It was Lucy "I was about to look for you. Mr. Stark here wants to know more about Norse Mythology and I think you'll be the best person to give them the tour." She added.

"Wow, that would be great. Learning plus a beautiful guide, I never thought, museums can be this fun." Tony answered with a clap and a smirk playing in his lips "oh, by the way, won't you mind if my associates tag along? You don't, right."

"Ahm, no. No, not at all." You answered stuttering a bit.

Tony whistled making you off guard then there were two men in suits came out, both were really good looking. The first one has a short dirty blonde hair, masculine and has a cheeky smile on his face while the second guy has a wavy jet black hair. He has strong features yet he doesn't look happy to be there. But you felt like you've seen them before.

|End of Part III|