Part XIX

Not one but two daggers pierced through her body. It was painful and she can feel the blood coming out from the wound. Loki, pressed both of the daggers deeper that she chocked from her own blood.

Supergiant can taste her own blood.

"How?" She said in disbelief "This is impossible."

"I think you forgot that you are not the only one who have powers." You said walking closer to her.

"It is just an illusion." Loki added then all of your wounds were gone. The cuts in Thor's neck was gone, the bleeding on your legs vanished like nothing happened.

"No, that's impossible! I'm the one who's controlling you..."

"Yet, here we are. You are forgetting that I am God of Mischief and I've survived numbers of death and I don't think you are the one who can kill me." Loki said with a mischievous smile lingered on his lips.

"Maybe I can't but he will. Thanos will still hunt you down."

"We are not scared of him. You can tell him that." you told her.

"You are letting me go?" Supergiant asked.

"No, that is dangerous." Thor said, "We know he can see everything."

"Yes, at this very moment he sees everything you see." You said looking at her in the eyes. You felt that she is trying to fight back "Don't use your energy, it will quicken the spreading of the poison in your blood."

"What?" Supergiant's eyes widen.

"I thought you can read minds." You responded.

"The dagger! You poisoned the dagger!" She yelled.

"Yes, we did." Thor said "If you want to be saved, you have to tell us everything you know."

"I will never commit treason against my master. I rather die!"

You know that she was telling the truth. Loki already told you about Thanos Agents, that all of them are loyal to him. That they would rather die than betray Thanos.

"You don't have to be afraid of him." you softly told her.

"He is way to powerful." There was fear in her eyes.

"We will help you." you added.

"Kill me." Supergiant screamed on top of her lungs.

"Then so be it." with a sway of his arms, Thor slices her throat.

"It is over." Loki whispered pulling you into his arms.

"No, it is not." you said looking at his eyes "You still have something that they desire."

Then everything went blank, you've used your powers so much that you were asleep for almost two days. Loki and Thor explained to the others on what happened; that the moment you found out that someone was after Loki, you made an illusion, an illusion that will show what Supergiant expect. It was hard knowing that the enemies can read their minds, good thing Frigg taught you an old spell to block and manipulate a mind reader. Loki never left your side, he wants to make sure that he will be there the moment you wake up, to be the first person you see.

"I wonder how many books you've read while I'm asleep." you said staring at him.

"[Y/N]." Loki stood up on his chair and sat beside you, holding your hands against his face "You scared me."

"You know that I'm still recovering from the powered I've lost. For hundreds of years of not using them. Hm, I'm a bit rusty." you said caressing his face lovingly "For how long I've been asleep?"

"Almost two days. We already explained to the others on what happened." Loki helped you to sit down "Are you hungry or thirsty?"

"This is the side of you that everyone will not believe that exists." you looked at him with admiration, you can tell that he didn't have enough sleep and it is because of you.

"Because this side of me only exist when I'm with you." Loki rested his forehead against yours. He was so close that you can feel his lips brushed against yours as he speaks.

"I love you." you whispered pressing your lips together.

"I love you more than my entire being." Loki said between the kiss.

It was sweet, long passionate kiss. Your hand runs through his hair as he put his arms around your body, pulling you closer. You two only stopped when you need to breathe.

"You are God of Mischief, how do you expect me to believe you?" you said grinning at him.

"I have many ways to prove it." a playful smirk appeared on his face.

"I don't want to ruin the moment but they are not done with you." you said in a worried tone "Loki, tell me, do you have the Tesseract?"

"I... I do."

"They will not stop, not until they have it and I'm scared that they will take you away from me."

"You said it yourself, we will face this together." he said kissing you on the forehead.

"Promise me that no matter what happened we will do this together?"

"I promise, as long as you promise me that you will not vanish and lose your memories." he joked making you giggled.

"It is not my choice but I will prevent that from happening again. Besides you were lost without me. My poor lost God finally found himself." you said admiring his face.

"I'm happy that I found you."

"And I will protect you."

"No, I will protect you. It is enough that.." Loki wasn't able to finish as you cut him off.

"Do you forget that I am Odin's general? Do you forget that I'm used to be the protector of the 9 realms?"

"Do you forget that you are the woman I love and I will die protecting you?" Loki curt you off this time. There was silence, your eyes were looking at each other with happiness and love.

"You are such a headache." you told him.

"You are such a hard-headed." Loki pulled you once again.

That day, Thor and the others celebrated your victory. They thank you for the things you did but you know that it is not over. Supergiant shows you what Thanos is capable of and you know that he is on the move. Looking at the joy on everyone's faces you decided that a day of nothing but joy won't be bad. You need this, everyone needs this, this will keep everyone going during the dark time, to fuel the flame of hope in them. This moment, everyone around you has something to fight for, to protect and for you, for hundreds of years without knowing your purpose, you finally found it.

Holding Loki's hand, you know you are ready to face anything as long as you have him by your side.

|Lost God, The End|