Part XI

The sky was turning dark and lightning were dancing in the clouds. Thor was getting closer to you and you were able to dodge him but this made him more aggressive. He couldn't hit you and you were moving fast. Then you saw Loki, lines were drawn on his forehead. He looks worried but for whom?

"Gotcha." Thor said as his fists landed on your cheek. Your we're able to balanced your body so you didn't fall but you felt pain in your cheek. Touching the abused cheek, you send a dagger look at Thor and he knows he is deep.... "Shit." Thor mumbled.

"Oh Thor, now you made her mad." Tony said enjoying the show and now you two have an audience, watching you from the building.

"That's it, no more fooling around." You said then the ground started to shake.

"Wh-what is going on?" Valkyrie said balancing herself.

"She's doing it." Peter said.

The ground beneath Thor opened, eating him then you clapped your hand crushing Thor on the ground but after the impact Thor were able to fly out. He held a hand up in the air and lightning started to struck down, aiming at you. You were able to avoid it but Thor continues to strike and you know that anytime he can hit you.

"They have to stop." Loki commented.

"What? No this might be one of..." Tony started but stopped when he gets what Loki was trying to say. The smile in his face vanished "Reindeer is right."

You jumped into the air and started to attack Thor who was fighting back. The wind was blowing hard, lightning continues to strike and the ground continues to shake.

"Thor that's enough!" Loki yelled.

"[Y/N]! You need to stop!" Tony yelled but It seems like you and Thor were so engaged with the fight.

"[Y/N], stop it! Thor! You'll destroy the place!" Peter screamed on top of his lungs but you two still continued "They can't hear us."

"We have to move closer." Tony's Iron suit came and started to cover him.

"I'll help you." Banner said he started to turn to Hulk.

"We have to separate them. I'll handle [Y/N]. Hulk, you handle Thor." Tony instructed before flying towards you "Peter, make sure that the other civilians are safe."

"Got it, Mr. Stark." Peter answered doing what he was told.

"[Y/N]! Thor! You need to stop!" Tony yelled but he was ignored "Fine, you leave me with no choice." He flew getting between you and Thor, which worked. They both looked at him for a while before Hulk pulled Thor and pinned on the ground "Ahm, not exactly how I pictured it but that will work."

"Hulk, smushed Thor." The Hulk said still pinning Thor on the ground making a crater.

"[Y/N], are you with me? Are you okay?" Tony asked, "we need you to fly down and on the ground."

Looking down, you saw the damaged you and Thor made. The grass was destroyed, there were crater and fire from Thor's lightning and the crack on the floor.

"I.. I'm sorry." You said then everything went black.

Tony, Hulk and Loki run trying to catch your unconscious body. He doesn't know why but Loki's body moves on its own. He wants to make sure that you will not get hurt. Your fall slowed down and Loki caught you. He felt relief when he got you in his arms. Brushing the strand of hair off your face and see your peaceful face, he can finally breathe.

Thor on the other hand, stayed on the ground as memories flashed to his head. He remembers the training you had, the conversation and the laughter you've shared. Thor recalls the powerful warrior of Asgard.

"I.. I remember." Thor mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" Loki asked still carrying you in his arms.

"She was there. [Y/N], was telling the truth." Standing up, Thor looked at you and back to Loki "Loki, we know her."

"I still don't know her." Loki respond.

"I don't how or why but I believe her now." Thor said walking away from you and Loki.

At the room they prepared for you, Loki never left your side. He find it hard to be away from you.

"I've fought so many battles and yet I'm still having a hard time to defeat Thor." You said getting Loki's attention.

"He is a God." He said.

"You are too." You added as you seat up.

"You shouldn't be moving." He said.

"Can you sit here."

"I'm good here." He answered.

"I'm not asking you." You said smiling at him.

"What do you want?" Loki asked, doing what you asked.

"You still don't remember me but there is something inside you that's telling you to be with me." You said holding his hands "I wonder if you still have the letter I gave you."

"Who are you?" Loki asked again.

Caressing his face, you rested your forehead against him and whispered "The reason why you feel lost."

|End of Part XI|