Chapter 4 -Welcome to Beacon Part 2-

Third Person POV

After some time of walking the three had made it to Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. Ruby looked towards Mystogen with a questioning look.

"I'm surprised that you actually knew where to go, how did you anyways?" Ruby asked.

"Eh, it was just a hunch," Mystogen said shrugging.

As they went inside Yang waved Ruby and Mystogen over, "Ruby, Mystogen over here!" She yelled out from the crowd, "I saved you guys a spot."

"Oh! Hey, I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony," Ruby said to Jaune before walking towards Yang.

"Yeah see ya Jaune, try not to get trampled," Mystogen said walking toward the two.

"Hey wait!" Jaune sighs, "Ah Great. Where am I supposed nice quirky people to talk to?" 

Behind him was a red-headed girl in spartan like armor staring at him. 

Meanwhile with the three.

"How's your first day going, little sister?" Yang asked.

"You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?" Ruby answered.

"Wait you ditched her?" Mystogen said.

"I mean Ruby can handle herself but yikes meltdown already?" Yang asked.

"No, she very much exploded Yang, in front of the school," Mystogen said.

"Yeah there was some fire and I think some ice," Ruby said.

"Are you two being sarcastic?" Yang said smiling broadly.

Ruby scoffed, "I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled again! And I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

"You!" Weiss yelled from behind Ruby.

'What a coincidence.' Mystogen thought.

Ruby jumped into Yang's arms, "Oh Oum, it's happening again!"

"You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!' Weiss yelled.

"Oh my Oum, you really exploded," Yang said deadpan.

"Oh did she now Yang?" Mystogen said sarcastically, Yang shot daggers at him.

"It was an accident!" Ruby said getting off of Yang's arms.

Weiss put a pamphlet in front of Ruby's face the cover said "Dust for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals".

"What's this," Ruby asked.

"The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust application and practice in the field," Weiss finished. 

"It sounds like you rehearsed that," Mystogen said.

"Uhh..." Ruby looked confused.

"You really want to start making things up to me?" Weiss asked.

"Absolutely," Ruby answered.

"Read this and don't ever speak to me again," Wiess said handing the pamphlet to Ruby.

"Look, uh. It sounds like you two got off the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?" Yang suggested.

"Sounds like a full proof plan," Mystogen said.