Epilogue

Location: Mercury, Near the gateway to the Infinite Forest

After everything was said and done in Remnant Mystogen came out of the same Vex portal they first entered, they saw the sand of Mercury blowing in the wind.

"Well we're home," Ghost said, Mystogen nodded, "That was something to remember, too bad we may never go back,"

"Who knows we may go back there, only time will tell," Mystogen said walking to the lighthouse.

Surprisingly there was no Vex in sight, the two guessed that they had fled but it was strange for them to flee so there was major doubt, they went through the portal and was greeted by Osiris' biggest fan, Brother Vance.

"Oh thank Osiris! You have returned!" Brother Vance said joyfully.

"What do you mean? How long have we been gone?" Ghost asked.

"You two have been gone for a year, we had thought something had happened to you," Vance explained.

The two were shocked they had only been in Remnant for only a few months but it seems that time goes faster here than there, Ghost spoke up, "A year! Oh my light we had been gone for that long!?"

"Yes, you have everyone has been worried that they would lose you to the Vex," Brother Vance smiled, "But here you are, how did it go? Have the Vex been defeated?"

"Yes they have, the vault is destroyed and the Vex were sent running," Ghost said proudly.

"Excellent, the Vex plans have been stopped thanks to you, you have my thanks, guardian," Brother Vance said, "You should contact Osiris and tell him about your accomplishment,"

Mystogen nodded and went back to the portal teleporting back to the front of the lighthouse and approached the gateway to the infinite forest but before they could enter Osiris walked out and looked at Mystogen, "So you have finally returned,"

"We thought you were dead, we were thinking about going in after you," Sagira said.

"Of course we knew you could handle yourself," Osiris said.

"You should have seen him, never seen him pace so much before," Sagira said.

Osiris lets out a sigh, "Anyways how did the mission go?"

"The mission was an astounding success, the vault was destroyed and the Vex retreated," Ghost said.

"Good, the Vex will have to rebuild to come back from this, but I think it is time for you to head home," Osiris said.

Mystogen nodded and started to walk away, Sagira spoke again, "Nice horn by the way,"

Mystogen looked back and shocked, he had completely forgotten his helmet was broken during the crash even though it has just happened. He gave a thumbs up before being teleported into his ship.

Location: Remnant, Landing Pad at Beacon Academy

Team RWBY, on the other hand, was looking at the horizon from Beacon Academy, looking over Vale and seeing Atlas ships fly by. Everything was actually calm, no crime bosses or robotic beings threating remnant just the peaceful sunset of the day.

"Well, we did it," Yang said.

"We did it," Blake repeated.

"If we don't get extra credit for that I'm going to be seriously disappointed," Weiss said.

"Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery, I wouldn't count on it," Yang noted.