Chapter 5 -Initiation Part 1-

Mystogen's POV

I was leaning against the wall of the ballroom waiting for people to wake up, the thing about being a guardian you don't need the necessities of normal people so its kind of boring when there's nothing to do at night. I look to see two people start to wake from their sleep well one is up waking the other up.

"Wake up, lazy butt!" The ginger-haired girl said energetically.

The boy in Chinese attire with black hair with a pink strand of hair sighed getting up, I feel bad for the kid

"It's morning, it's morning, it's morning, it's moooorning!~" The girl sang, going all over the place, "I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full 24 hours!"

The two went into the bathroom to get ready for the day, I went into the locker room to grab my gear for today. I went to my locker to see Blake grabbing her stuff from the locker next to mine, I walked up and opened my locker.

"Morning Blake," I greeted her.

"Oh, morning Mystogen, I wasn't expecting people to be up this early," She said shocked at my presence.

"Well, there was a ginger-haired girl that woke me up," I made up then our conversation from the night before came to my head, "So have you figured out where you've seen me before?"

Her posture stiffened a bit, "Umm, no I haven't I'll get back to when I do,"

I looked at her for a moment noticing the way she reacted but I left it be, didn't want to put my nose where didn't belong.

"Welp, are ya ready for that Initiation thing?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes, I am, now as for you," Blake said looking at me.

"Trust me, I'm more than ready," I said holstering my Better Devils.

"Well, it was nice talking to you," Blake said.

"Same to you," I said, she walked away in quite a hurry.

I put my Origin Story on my back and ghost spoke up, "She left in hurry,"