Chapter 11 -Truths Revealed-

Third Person POV

It has been a few hours since the groups had returned to Beacon Academy from the Forever Fall forest, and Ruby had woken up from her unwanted slumber. The shattered moon was high in the sky but not everyone was asleep team RWBY and team JNPR was in RWBY's dorm in front of Mystogen who was sitting on a bed.

"So I haven't been the most honest person since I got here," Mystoegn finally broke the silence.

"There was something not sitting well with me," Weiss said.

"Well, tonight I'll be honest. Right here and right now," Mystogen spoke before letting a sigh, "Ghost say hello again,"

Mystogen's ghost appeared right next to his head looking at the two teams who were shocked at this sudden reveal, "Hello I'm ghost, well actually I'm his ghost,"

"Wait, a ghost as in-" Jaune spoke before being cut off by Ghost.

"No, I'm not that type of ghost," Ghost said, "I'm just called that,"

"Now, let's start with the basics, I'm not from here. What I mean by that is not from this world," Mystogen said.

"Do you mean like an alien," Yang asked.

"No, I mean I'm not from this universe, where I come from is like this place but there's no dust, no Grimm," Mystogen said.

"Sounds peaceful," Ren said receiving a chuckle from Mystogen.

"If only, humanity from my world is always threatened by something, one of those has a foothold here, we call these things Vex," Mystogen spoke.

Ghost showed an Image of a minotaur.

"Thats the thing that attacked us," Ruby said.

"Yep, these things are machines of mass destruction that want one thing and that's the universe to be in their image. A dark decollate world void of life and every planet turned into giant balls of machinery. Their foothold in this world is a thing we call a vault and what this vault does is not store money or lien, it flows timelines into one area where they can destroy the timelines where they don't see themselves winning," Mystogen said.

"That's terrible," Pyrrha said.

"It is but it takes time for them to make something of that scale so what me and my ghost are doing here is to make sure they don't finish it and take them out so they aren't able to use it," Mystogen said.

"I'm pretty sure we can handle ourselves with a threat we have the Atlas military and huntsman and huntresses," Weiss said.

"Did you not see what happened to Ruby? One shot from a Minotaur's weapon can take out an aura, let alone what the other Vex can do," Mystogen said and there was a small span of silence.

"Well now that we know why you're here why not tell us who you really are," Blake said.

"I guess it's time, I am what my worlds' people call a Guardian," Mystogen said.

"You mean the same Guardian that was in that old fairytale?!" Nora yelled out.

"Not the same Guardian but I am a Guardian," Mystogen said, "But that doesn't mean I'm human,"

The teams gave confused looks, Mystogen pulled down his hood showing his robotic face.

"Your a robot?" Ruby said.

"Well the term for us is called an Exo but yeah basically," Mystogen said, "Exos are a robotic shell that has a human mind in it,"

"Thats amazing," Blake said, "I never heard anything remotely close to that except in my books,"