intro.

so, hi. 

it amazes me how this is always the fastest and easiest part to write. 

so - again -, hi. i'm a compulsive-writer. that is a warning, more than a fact, because it means i made this out of one idea that at the moment i saw as really bright and may become on not-so-bright. that's why i'm warning you that my updates could be slow, not only 'cause of that, but because of school too. besides, it really takes me a long time to write, like, a week. and that's average. it may take me two days or two weeks. that's why i always have back-up one shots that i can post when i'm not feeling it, so im always writing something to have in there.

one day, writing my harry potter one shots book - which is not published yet -, i was wondering if it was right to add a wolfstar one shot, since i was dying to do one. with that, i remembered how, last year, i have read half of reddie's one shots book here in wattpad, being really surprised with the other ships. and it hit me. it was like a light bulb appeared shinning brightly above my head. 

why don't i do a book of all of those ships? soo, here we are. 

one thing i'll say, though, and sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for, but its not going to be set in their worlds and realities in most of them, but it can happen. maybe. 

who know, maybe they're in hawkins in one...

following the latest, i will also have to disclaim the following: ive never read it - which, im sorry, im basing on the movie, but i hope i can get my hands on it soon -, so im extremely sorry if there's a mistake regarding this.

oh, oh, and, before i forget it, one last thing: english is not my first language. this is not only a writing excercise, but a learning one, as well.

you can request if you have any ideas youd like to see, and that can help me write as well. if there's a ship that's not here but you love so dearly, dm me and, if i know it, i'll also make a one shot out of it.

no, i dont always write like this, this is intentional because i see it really aesthetic. sorry if its cringey to anyone. 

hope you enjoy this, comment to let me know if you do, 

thanks for giving me a chance,

XO.