heaven sighs. | stenbrough.

"Are you nervous?"

"Are you nervous?"

"I-is that e-ev-even a quest-question?"

"Right, stupid ol' me."

"Richie, can you shut up for once in your fucking life." Eddie reproached him. He seemed nervous. Even more nervous than Bill, who was actually the one getting married that day.

But Bill didn't care about the bickering that had started between the couple - they were the first ones to get married, doing it as soon as they possibly could -, nor how his bowtie seemed a little loose. He couldn't stop smiling.

Finally, after years of being together, he was marrying the love of his life.

Stan was never the one he thought he'd end up married to at first, but, right now - and since a while ago - he couldn't think of anyone better for him. 

They had everything planned by now. They've been engaged for a year and a half, setting the date for when both him and Stan finished college, so they have thought and planned pretty much everything. Not only about the wedding, but about their life together. 

It was the most common topic between them, since, neither would admit, but they loved to fantasize about their future.

Bill thought that, once they get really used to their new house, both with a job, they'd adopt a puppy, just for trial. Once they feel comfortable with it, they would get a kid. A boy, first. He just assumed it was gonna be easier since, well, both of them were boys, so it was gonna be easier. 

Maybe, a couple years later, if they felt it, they would get a girl. Both of them when they were babies, to be able to teach them values since they were really small. Plus, that way they wouldn't miss none of the important firsts of their kids' lives. 

They would both go to the same school and, as soon as they were off to college, him and Stan would move out of the house, that would feel way too big for them two alone, to an apartment that fitted both of them. 

There, they'd spent the rest of their lives, visiting all the places and doing everything they didn't before. Of course they'd be happy to have grandchildren, both knowing Bill was gonna be the one that will spoil them most. Though Stan would be the one crying at their kids wedding.

On the other hand, Stan thought that, after they'd get married, they should travel the whole world, visit as many palces as money and time allowed. 

After that, spent a year home, having an stable income, to finally adopt kids. Two at once. Maybe another one later, but two first. Both girls. He planned on dressing them up, and watching Disney movies with them, discover what they liked. Simply, starting new family traditions.