crush. | bichie.

When he finally arrived, he thought and searched deep on his brain why he was there

 It really wasn't common for a student - specially one that doesn't really likes to be in school to begin with - came volunterily on a saturday morning to the school. It took one great friend and deep love for them to be convinced. Plus the promise of a doble cheeseburguer made by Stan's mom.

At least, that was all it took to convince Richie to come and be another helper at Stan's presidential campaign. Today was the day he would make his big speech about nonsense teachers liked. Not even one student was there besides the helpers and the other two candidates.

It was eight in the morning and he just wanted a smoke break. Sneakily, he went out of the auditorium to the court where they commonly spent their reccess in. Once he felt he was safe, with no one else was around, he took a deep breath, or more like released the one he didn't notice was holding, he pulled the square box of cigarettes out of his pocket and took one out, grabbing it with his mouth.

"There you are!"

It is needless to say, Richie almost had a heart attack.

"Damn it, Stan! Don't fucking do that, I thought it was a teacher or something."

The curly haired boy rolled his eyes,though smiling at his friend. Stan was feelig happy, meaning he was quite confident since he saw the other two candidates almost having a breakdown in front of teacher when trying to explian why they were five minutes early. Stan had a feeling in his gut telling him he was safe.

"Well, then, don't try to smoke in here and actually give me a hand!"

"What the hell do you need me for? You have like fifteen people in there doing everything for you; you can ask one of them to fan you and they will do it."

"But I need someone that makes fun of them with me." He stated as if it was completely obvious. "Besides, if a teacher knows you're missing, they'll blame me, since they know I was the one that dragged you here."

"Well, that was your error, señor." Richie shrugged his shoulders, not noticing how Stan almost physically cringed at the awful impersonation of a mexican accent. 

It took a little back and forth bickering for Richie to finally roll his eyes to the back of his head - he hung out way too much with Stan - and follow his friend back to the auditorium.

I don't really have class and I'm still being bossed ound. He chuckled to himself while thinking that, entering the auditorium and sitting on the front row, right next to Stan. They were talking when some grown up - could've been a teacher, could've been another extra adult, Richie neither knew nor cared - called out for Stan to approach where he was on stage. Richie let his eyes wander behind his glasses.

First, he detailed the stage; the chairs, the people on it, the decorations surrounding it. It honestly made him grin at how stupid he found this.