Chapter 17: Tragic Truth

I didn't say a word.

"Valerie, please tell me. You know you can trust me with anything and you can't keep this a secret from me." Nash said still with watery eyes and staring directly at my eyes.

"Nash... I- uh- I- um..." I didn't know what to say. Nash stood silent.

"We- umm... Can we talk about this later?" I said just at the moment that Alana and Cameron came to us. Thank god.

"Hey guys, theres some really good apple pie that your grandma baked. Wanna try some?" Cam invited.

"Sure. I'll go." I said trying to get away from Nash. I can't tell him. I haven't told anyone in my entire life.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nash's POV

Missed calls and ingored texts. Why does she have to do this? Why can't she tell me. I'm staying up stressing here. If she still cuts, and she's still depressed, have she ever thought of suicide? Has she tried? UGH this is really stressful. It's 4:30am and I still can't sleep thinking. I hope she tells me soon, or else I will force her to tell me cause this can't stay a secret forever.

~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie's POV

"Hurry up!" I shout to Brent.

"Ok ok I'm done." Brent says fixing his snapback.

"You look great, don't be such a girl!"

"I'm not a girl!" Brent says in a sassy, girly way.

I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Ok... 3, 2, 1. Hey guys! I'm back with a new video! I'm here with my cousin Valerie." He signals me and I wave.

"Hi" I say still waving and giving a nice smile.

"Today we are doing a little Would you Rather. You send us some Would You Rathers from twitter and those are the ones we are going to use. So here we go..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Pizza's here!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

"YEEEES!!!!!!!" Brent says.

We get the meat lovers pizza and we each get a slice.

"This is delicious!" Brent says.

"Duh! It's pizza!" I say.

After a while, we finish almost the whole box. There was only 1 slice left.

"Let's check the views." Brent says taking his laptop and opening it.

The video had about 136,450,892 views in like an hour. Wow. We scrolled through the comments, like always they were many nice comments, but there were also really mean comments. Some comments said they liked me and wished that we could make another video together, others said I was pretty.

The mean comments were really common, they said that I was an ugly bitch, they tol Brent that he was ugly and untalented, they also said I was fat and an attention seeker. Wich is what I'm scared about telling Nash. I don't want to look like some attention seeker just because I have scars. I really don't do it with any pupose of attention.

"Don't worry. Haters are just gonna hate. People are just jelous." Brent said thinking that I was sad or hurt by them.

"I know. I'm fine, thanks for worrying, but I know those haters." I said letting out a chucke.

"Ok then. Just in case." Brent said.

"Hehe thanks." I said with a melancholic face. I wasn't thinking of the haters. I was thinking of Nash.