Chapter 3: Meet and Greet

Brent's POV

I'm done making a new Vine. I'm gonna call Nash to see if he wants to hang out. Just as I am about to dial the number I hear someone calling me from downstairs.

"Brent! Come here please." It's mom.

I go down the stairs straight to the kitchen where my mom was.

"What's up mom?" I ask.

"Do you remember your cousin, Valerie?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask confused.

Valerie is one of my cousins from Puerto Rico. I haven't seen her in ages and I miss her a lot. I haven't talked about her since then.

"Because she's coming here." My mom says smiling.

I can't belive it. That's awesome. I've miss her so much. I wonder how she looks like now.

"What do you mean? Isn't she in Puerto Rico?" I act still confused. Smooth huh?

"She moved here today. So get ready and be nice, she's probably sad that she left her home." Damn she is so bossy.

"Ok mom." I go upstairs to my room and get ready, which really dosen't take much time, exept my hair.

After 30 minutes, I hear the bell ring. I'm in my room as I hear my mom opening the door and hugging the family.

"Let me get Brent, he's in his room, like always." My mom says as everytime a guest is in our house.

I quickly go down the stairs to see them before mom gets me. I spot a really cute young girl with brown wavy hair and big brown eyes. I guess that's Valerie. She looks pretty different.

"Brent, this is Valerie. Valerie this is Brent" My mom says like if we never met before.

No Dib Sherlock. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm Brent and that's Valerie. I just stay there, smiling like an idiot.

"Hey! I've missed you so much!" Valerie says as she hugs me.

"Me too." I say as I hug her back.

After I said hi to the rest of the family, Valerie and I went to my room to talk for a while. She seems fun to be with.

"This is a nice house." Valerie says.

"Yeah. So umm... you haven't made any friends yet?" What a stupid question. She just came here today, how could she make any "friends" ?!

"Nope, I just came here today." She giggles. "Oh I almost forgot, I love your Vines. They're so funny." Oohh she's seen my Vines.

"Thanks." I say.

"Your pretty popular on my school. All the girls love you." She smiles.

"Thanks. I can see why they love me." I smirk and we both laugh.

"So your 16, right?" She asks, but in a tone that says that she knows the answer.

"Yep. Your 15, right?" I think.

"Yup. Since you've lived here for a long time now, do you know if there can be like any job available for me?" She asks interested.

"Well... no, but my friend Nash has a little 4 year old sister named Skylynn and maybe you can baby-sit her." I guess so. She's 15 and single, Nash is 16 and single. Maybe they can hang out, or date. I don't know, just thinking.

"I know. I mean, cool." Valerie says in a shy way.

"You probably know him from Vine, right?" Obviously she knows him from Vine. Who dosen't?!

"Yeah..." She says in a dreamy tone.

"You like him?" I ask poking her in a silly way.

"I do, but I don't think he'll ever know me or like me back."

"Well he is single and ready to mingle." I smile. She laughs and we both start laughing.

"What do you like to do?

"I love music. I can play guitar, flute, and I sing a little, but I love to be with my friends, go out and just have fun. You know, just YOLO. Exept when I'm at school, gotta warn you, I'm a nerd." We both smile.

She really seems fun. Maybe she can hang out with me and all my friends, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Aaraon, Carter, Cameron, Taylor, Jack J and Jack Gilinsky. We're all gonna have fun, and us guys need a girl buddy. So yeah.

"Later you can meet my friends. They are the best."

"I'd love too. When are we going to meet them?"

"Well before you came, I was going to call Nash to see if him and Hayes wanted to come over. Want me to call him so they cam come?"

"Yes!!" Valerie smiles. She looks really exited.

Valerie's POV

Oh my god!! I'm going to meet Nash Grier and Heyes Grier all in one day! This is incredible, Brent is defenetly the best cousin ever!

Brent was about to call Nash, my heart kept beating faster and stronger.

"What happens when he comes? What should I say?" I ask nerviously.

"Relax. He's really nice. Just be yourself." I took a deep breath to calm me down. He calmly placed his iPhone 5s on his ear.

Nash: "Hello?"

Brent: "Hey Nash.Wanna come over? My cousin Valerie is here."

Nash: "Who's Valerie?"

Brent: "My cousin from Puerto Rico who just moved here today."

Nash: "Oh ok. Can Hayes come?"

Brent: "Yeah sure."

Nash: K. We will be there in 10 minutes. Bye."

Brent: K bye, see ya later.

Brent hung up the phone and put it on his lap.

"He will be here in 10 minutes." He announced.

"Ok awesome!" I add a little bit of lip gloss and braided my hair in a fishtail".

"Loose hair or fishtail?" I ask Brent.

"Loose." He said pretty determined.

"Ok." I said as I unbraided my hair.

"How do I look now?" I asked Brent, insecure of myself.

"You look beautiful." He said noticing my insecurity. I smiled. He's a great cousin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a really long time, my computer got damaged and I'm using my laptop. This is the second time I write this chapter because the first time it got deleted so I'm really sorry and I promise it won't happen again. I hope you are all enjoying this fanfic and thank you all for the reads. Please follow my Nash Grier fanpage on instagram: @Nashgrier_bae. Please vote. Thank you so much and I love you all.