Chapter 13: Second Chance

It's been 1 day since I've met Laura and we went to Olive Garden. Today I'm going to call Nash. I do miss him a lot, but I don't know if he wants me back now... I'm going to call him.

As I get my phone and dial his number I recieve a call, it's Nash. I take a deep breath and answer it.

Me: Hello?

Nash: Thank god you answered! We need to talk.

Me: I know. I was going to call you right now. I need to talk to you, but-

Nash: I need to talk to you in person. Not like this.

Me: Well, where do you want us to meet?

Nash: It's a surprise.

Me: Nash...!

Nash: Valerie...!

I laugh at him mimiking me.

Me: How do I know what I'm gonna wear and when am I seeing you and where?

Nash: Casual, 2:30pm, my house. My parents are still out of town. They are coming in a week.

Me: Okay then. I'll see you later. Alright?

Nash: Alright.

Me: Bye.

Nash: Goodbye. I- I can't wait to see you.

Me: Me t- too..

I say those 2 words very quietly. I'm really nervious though. I quickly get dressed. I put a really cute penguin blouse, I put on my skinny jeans and white high converse. I let my wavy hair loose with a black bandana, and put concealer and mascara.

I tell my mom I'm going to Nash's house and leave the house. After 5 minutes of walking I get there. I check the time 2:30pm. Just in time, literally.

Before I knocked on the door, Nash opened it.

"Hey." I said.

"Hello."

"That was fast." I say smiling.

"Yeah I know, sorry." Nash said.

"No need to be." I say.

"Come." Nash says, as I enter his house.

It looked normal, I didn't see any surprise. The only surprise today was the hot weather outside. It's like 103 degrees!!

"Let's go outside." Nash says.

"Ok, but it's pretty hot outside. Just warning you." I say prepared to sweat when I get out there.

"I know, thats why I did this!" He said as we got outside.

There was a nice table under a big tree, wich was giving it shade, with a glass jug of cold lemonade with 2 glass cups. It was simple, but perfect.

"Aww this is so sweet Nash." I say.

"Yes. Everything I do and prepare is for the most important thing for me in this world, you." He said taking both of my hands and looking at my brown eyes.

I blush and try to look away.

"Don't hide yourself. Your blushing is beautiful." He says.

"Look Nash I was stupid for not trusting you when you told me that she wasn't your girlfriend and never was. I was just too scared of loosing you." I say looking at his blue eyes that made me fall in love at first sight.

"I was a fool for letting her do that, and not being strong enough. I really wasn't sure of what she was going to do. I know I hurst you a lot and I PROMISE I won't to it again. Never in a million years. I'm really sorry. I love you Valerie Rose Rivera. Can you please forgive me and give me a second chance that I will never ruin?" Nash said.

"Yes. I love you. I forgive you. Do you forgive me for not trusting you?" I say.

"Of course I do!" He said. Leaning in and we both crush our lips together in a deep warm kiss. I wraped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist, hugging me.

After a few seconds, wich felt like minutes and hours, our lips separated. We looked at eachothers eyes. I smiled, and so did he.

"I'm so happy an lucky to be with you." Nash said.

"I feel like the luckiest girl for being with you." I said.

"Duh!" Nash said smiling.

"By the way, how do you know my middle name is Rose?" I said, because I never told him that.

"I asked your cousin." He said smiling. I chuckled.

"Lemonade?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I said, happy again.