Chapter 5: Unexpected Date

Valerie's POV

I'm so happy. First, I met Nash and Hayes Grier!! Nash and Hayes's eyes, their smile, their face!! Their so perfect! But Nash, theres something about him besides all that, that I just love. We're watching Les Miserables and Nash is right next to me. Eep!! He said I sang beautiful! Ok calm down Val, he probably has a crush or something like that and it's not me. I can't belive Nash likes Les Mis just like meeee!!! Weee! I can't belive a cool guy would like such a nerdy movie. Oh well, you can't judge a book by it's cover. Hayes went upstairs to play video games since he didn't like Les Mis. Well that kinda sucks.

Nash's POV

About 2 hour and 15 minutes has passed since the movie started. We are in the part where Éponine dies. Éponine is a miserable character who is on her own cause she's part of a love triangle and she's the one who ends up being alone. Apperantly it's Valerie's favorite character because she got really emotional when she appears. Éponine is now dying in Marius, the love of ler life's, arms. I check on Valerie and I see a tear rolling down her cheek. Time to make a sweet move. Wait what? No! Yes! No! I put my arm around her and tell her that she can cry in my shoulder, which she did. Yes!

"I'm sorry, I just get so emotional in that part." Valerie says embarrassed after snobbing. "It just explains so much."

"It's ok. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't hide her beautiful feelings." Wait, what did I just say?

"Aww thanks Nash. Thats sweet if you." She says.

"Shut up you two. I'm trying to watcha good movie." Sounds like Brent's into Les Mis.

After about 1 hour, the movie ended. Just at that moment the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I say and run to the door. I opened the door and see Cameron, my best friend.

"Hey Nash! Can I talk to you for a sec?" Cameron says curiously.

"Umm... okay?" I say worried. I don't think this is going well.

"Well you know that me and Alana, my girlfriend, are going on a date and I got a really good cupon to go to Cheesecake Factory, but its for a double date. Since none of the guys have a date, your my last hope. So... wanna come? But you HAVE to come with someone else. At least a fan. I don't know." Cameron says.

What? How could he do this to me. I want to, but I don't know who to invite. Wait... Valerie! Oh my gosh! Frist date already. Who hoo. Wait what? I haven't even asked her! This is perfect! No it's not.

"Okay. Deal." I say.

"Great. See you at 7pm at Cheesecake Factory." Cameron says and leaves.

"Bye!" I say and run to the living roon to see Valerie and Brent.

"I'm going to the bathroom for a second. Be right back." Brent says.

"Okay." Valerie says.

Perfect, this is my chance.

"Hey Valerie-" I say, but she interrupts me.

"Call me Val. Everybody calls me that." She says.

"Okay. Hey Val, Cameron, my best friend, got a cupon to go ro Cheesecake Factory and it's for four people. He invited me amd told me to invite someone else. So I thought of you. So... would you like to go with me? It's dosen't have to be a date or anything, it could just be a-"

"I would love to go Nash." She says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

Thats it for today! Thanks for reading!! New chapter tomorrow! Please vote and comment, but mostly vote. Thank you so much for 623 reads!! I'm shocked. I couldn't have done it without you all. Love you!