Chapter 2: The Arrival

We're at the Gate waiting for our flight call. I was listening to music and reading a book, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. I love Greek Mythology!

After 25 minutes of waiting, our flight was finally called. I grabed my stuff and went to the line. We got on the plane and I sat on my registered seat. Sadly I was next to a really old man and he fell asleep on my shoulder right after the plane started. Yay...

The flight was going to be 5 hours. Not so comftable, but I was patient. Ok not really, I can't wait to get out of here! Only 1 hour and 45 minutes left. I was listening to Pandora and trying to read while the man slept. Later, the old man woke up and got away from my shoulder. Yay! I'm a little better now!

-- 2 hours later--

We're finally out of the plane!! I'm finally in North Carolina! I'm gonna see Brent! I couldn't stop thinking of my new life. My family and I got in our new car to our new house. I love that word, NEW!

After 25 minutes of driving we finally got there. My eyes widen as I saw the big house in front of us.

"This is our new home, Val." My mom said happily. Most people like to call me Val.

I'm glad my mom is happy about this. Our lives have been pretty hard, and she deserves to be happy.

I walk in front of the door, still shocked. I touch the door and felt smooth, white cristal. I've never seen something so beautiful before.

My grandpa pulls out a key from his pocket and slightly unlocks the silver door knob and lock.

"Wecome home!" He says as he opens the door and I enter quickly.

This is a really big house! Well, it's basically empty, but it has a lot of space. I look for the stairs and go up to the second floor. I'm going to look for my room. As I open each door and look for a good room, I found just the right one for me. It's not the biggest one, but it reminds me of my room in Puerto Rico. The only difference is that in this one I have my very own bathroom and closet. I just love it. I went down stairs to grab my bags so I can start unpacking.

"You already chose your room?" My grandma asked me.

"Yup! It's just the perfect one! I'm gonna put my suit cases there." I said.

"Well you're gonna have to do that later because we are going to Brent's house now." My mom said.

"Yay!!! Ok." I smiled.

YES FINALLY!!! I was already ready to go. I just put a little of perfume on, brushed my hair, and add a little bit of lip gloss.

I'm so nervious, but still exited. I can just feel it that this new life is going to be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. I'm pretty new at this, so I'm just going to say that please vote, read, comment anything you want me to add to the fanfic or to make it better. I hope you guys like it. I'll try updating 2 chapters every saturday. I'm not sure if i can during the week because of school and stuff. Love you all! :) xx