taehyung - punishment

word count: 772

"Maybe if you weren't such a slut for Daddy, I would've let you cum." Taehyung took a handful of your hair, pulling it harsh enough for you to arch your back and face next to his.

"You've been a bad needy little girl for my cock haven't you, baby?" You whimpered as he lightly glided the tip of his fingers on your back, the mere feeling sending shivers down your spine.

"Yes.. I have been, Daddy." He started circling his fingers on your sides before gliding further down your body, only to spank your ass hard enough to leave your skin burning red. You moaned at the sensation. It was painful, but rather enjoyable for your taste.

You bit you lip in pleasure as the stinging sensation faded, making you whimper for more. "You like that, don't you?" He smirked down at you and massaging your ass at the place he just hit you. "You like being a punished little slut for me, right baby?" He gave you a small kitten lick on your ear lobe as he whispered those words oh so sweetly.

"Y-Yes, Daddy.." He glided his hands further down between your legs until they had found your wetness welcoming him.

"You're so wet for me, princess. Couldn't you wait a little longer?" You shook your head slowly, biting your lip as he slipped a finger inside your wet pussy. He started thrusting his finger inside of you painfully slow. You hated slow thrusts and he knew that all too well.

"You want me to go faster baby? Hm?" He patiently waited for your response, already knowing the answer as he watched your pained expression. "Yes.. Please go faster." He started to slow down his pace even more, his finger rubbing against your tight walls. "I didn't quite hear you, princess. Repeat that for me." You whimpered and squirmed at his touch.

"Faster, Daddy.. Please.." He finally adjusted his pace to your liking, thrusting his finger in and out of you just the way you liked. He knew your body all too well and knew exactly how to please you.

He suddenly removed his finger from your wet pussy. Flipping you over to your back. You confusedly stared him up and down, feeling empty without his hands inside you.

"You want me to fuck you senselessly, hm? You'd like that, don't you?" Your eyes seemed to lit up at his words and you grinded your hips against his length. His erection was already standing tall for you.

He lined himself up in front of your entrance, teasing your slit by rubbing his cock up and down your pussy. He kept doing that for a while until you were a whimpering mess, annoyed as he didn't just stick it inside you already.

"P-Please.. Daddy, I need you inside me.." He smirked, pushing just the tip of his big cock inside you. He still didn't bother pushing all the way in, but you were too eager to be filled up by him. You pushed your body forward, slipping his dick between your wet folds yourself, moaning as you could feel him gliding against your tight walls.

"Did I give you the permission to do that? Or were you just too much of a little slut for my dick and wanted your wet pussy filled up already, hm? Bad girls need punishment, princess." He started thrusting himself into you, hard and rough. You were a moaning mess beneath him, eyes closed and tears building up as he ripped you apart.

He groaned as he thrusted into you at full speed, slapping your thighs occasionally. For a boy seeming so cheerful and polite, you'd never expect him to be this rough with his girl. "Do you want to make Daddy happy, princess? You want to make sure Daddy cums?" You nodded weakly. He clearly was the superior.

"Clench around me like a good girl then. You can be tighter for me." So you did. You clenched your walls for him, feeling him thrust into you even better and making him groan in pleasure. "Like that, Daddy?"

He smirked. "Yes, princess. Keep going." He pounded into you at full speed, showing all of his potential to you until he came to a stop, cum filling up your wet heat. You moaned as he pulled out, his warm load dripping out of you. "Was it good, Daddy?" Your lips were slightly parted and you eyes squinted as you awaited his answer.

"You did perfect. You always know how to make Daddy cum hard, don't you princess?"