jimin - his princess

word count: 984

"You're so pretty when your staring at me with so much innocence.." He started smirking as you stared at him, completely under his command. "It makes me want you even more, princess."

You tried to escape his grip, but couldn't as he pinned your hands above your head. He had already cornered you, and was about to give you a good punishment since you were a little too close with his friends. And of course, knowing Jimin, he got jealous. "You didn't actually think you'll get out of this with no consequences, did you?" He chuckled.

"Well?" You gulped as his brown eyes stared at you. "I-I didn't do anything.." You shyly answered him. You looked down, trying to avoid his gaze at any cost. Jimin could be the sweetest person in the world, but once something didn't go the way he wanted..

Let's just say it won't end well if you cross him.

"You didn't do anything?" He laughed at you. "I must have imagined you drinking and dancing with my friends.. I must have imagined how you practically gave Jungkook a lap dance." He lifted your chin, making you look at him.

"You're my innocent little princess, Y/n." He brought his face even closer to yours now. "Mine." You couldn't even respond before his soft lips already kissed yours. You tried to resist him and get out of his grip but he was too strong. So since you weren't gonna get away from him.. you just gave in.

You started kissing him back. You could feel him smirk on your lips before his tongue invaded your mouth, playing with yours. He slowly but hesitantly let go of your hands. His hands drifted off to your waist, pulling you towards more towards him as he took slow steps backward until he reached the dinner table. He started kissing your jaw, followed by your neck before swiftly turning you around, making you lean against the table.

You gasped as your back hit the side of the table, making you stumble a bit. He smirked as he heard you. He started to leave hickeys all over your neck, making sure to make them bright red for everyone to see. His kisses drifted up to your jaw again, followed by your lips. You moaned as his tongue entered your mouth again.

You wrapped your his neck, pulling him even closer to your body. He tugged on the bottom of your dress, slowing pulling it upwards as he stroked your thigh. You softly moaned on his lips as his fingertips reached your panties. His gently pulled away from you, looking straight into your eyes.

"Is my little princess sensitive for me already?" He chuckled. "Funny how that's not even a surprise anymore." He brought his mouth next to your ear, gently whispering.

"Because," His index finger gently started to rub on your panties. "i know.." He slowly pushed your panties out of the way, giving him full access to you. "exactly.." He roughly slid his finger into you, making you moan. "where to touch you."

He started to move his finger inside of you, waiting for your reaction. But you were nothing more than a moaning mess, looking down to avoid your boyfriends eyes. He used his other hand to slide your panties down, pushing you to lay on the table in the process. He started to move his finger faster, making you throw your head back. He smirked while watching you.

He had always loved seeing you all weak over his touch. He loved knowing that he was the only one who could make you moan like this. He added a second finger inside you, while lowering down in front of you. He thrusted his finger inside you a few more times before pulling out. He started to lick your clit with his tongue. You moaned even louder as he circled his way around it.

He started stroking your thigh while eating you out. You could feel yourself getting close to your high. And of course Jimin noticed. He stopped sucking and stood in front of you again.

For a second he just stared at you, stared at what was his. But that second was quickly over as he started to unbuckle his belt. He slid his pants down just far enough for his dick to pop out. You opened your eyes to see what he was doing, but he already slid himself inside you, making you close your eyes again while throwing your head back.

He groaned as he felt your tight walls around him. You already started to get used to the feeling again, nodding at him. "M-Move, Jimin.." He smirked at your request, slowly starting to move himself inside you.

"Faster.." He completely stopped what he was doing as he heard your words. "What was that?" His smirk was only growing as he asked you that. "Jimin, faster.. please." Jimin thrusted back into you harder, causing you to moan in pleasure.

"You're getting needy, princess.." He kept thrusting into you while groaning. "It's cute."

You arched your back while moaning loudly. He started to pound into you even harder than he already did. He could feel himself wanting to cum just by watching you breathlessly moan his name. He could feel how you clenched your walls around him, getting close to your orgasm.

He grabbed you by your waist, roughly pulling your body towards him, making him thrust into you even deeper. But as he did that you could feel him shot his warm liquid inside you, tightly holding onto your waist while moaning Not long after you came all around his dick, panting as he pulled himself out of you. You both had to catch your breaths for a minute.

"You're mine, princess." He panted. "I don't want to see you clinging onto my friends again."