jungkook - toys

word count: 747

also an old one so hhhh

"What was that, baby girl? Stop?" Jungkook slowed down his thrusts, causing you to cry out. "No.. Please don't stop.." You could feel his dick throbbing inside of you. You almost lost it as he didn't move one bit, making you whimper.

Jungkook thrusted back into you harder, causing you to moan in pleasure. You arched your back while moaning loudly. Jungkook pulled your chin up, making you look straight into his eyes. He smirked while slipping two fingers into your mouth, which you immediately sucked on. He chuckled at your reaction.

He started to pound into you even harder than he already did. The sound of skin slapping filled the room, with your muffled moans. "What did you say? I didn't quite get that." Jungkook pulls his fingers out of your mouth along with his dick, making you whimper.

You furrowed your brows in frustration. "Don't stop.." He chuckled and gripped your wrists, pinning them above your head. "You don't get to command me, baby girl." He growled while teasing your slit with his dick. "I'm sorry." The light touch of the tip of his dick going up and down your slit made you go crazy. He smirked while tightening the grip on your wrists and pulling you up.

He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly, pulling your chest against his and slamming up into you. You moaned at the speed he came into you and continued his powerful thrusts. You buried your face in his shoulder and wrapped your arms around his neck, while he was pushing deeper into you. His already quick thrusts sped up even more, making you clench around him.

Your felt your orgasm approach as he thrusted into you. Jungkook could easily notice your were about to hit your high. He quickly pulled himself out of you. "I was almost there!" You smacked his chest and pulled yourself away from him. You let your naked body fall back onto the bed and into the soft silk sheets, closing your eyes. You were about to get inside the covers but your wrists were grabbed and cuffed to the headboard.

You quickly open your eyes to see what's happening. Jungkook put handcuffs covered in pink fur around your wrists and onto the headboard. "Jungkook.."

"Yes, Y/n?" You looked up to your wrists. "It hurts, they're too tight." He chuckled, totally ignoring what you just said while leaning to grab something from the bedside table. "You know the rules, right?" You sighed.

"Only cum when you give me permission." He smirked. You felt two fingers slide up and down your entrance before feeling something, bigger and colder stimulating your clit. With one click the object started to vibrate. The unusual feeling was starting to feel extremely good, making you tremble under his command. "You really like this, don't you?" He raised an eyebrow while you simply nodded while biting your lip. "Y-Yes.. I do." You cried out while Jungkook thrusted a third finger into you. He pushed the vibrator harder against your clit, making you moan in pleasure.

You threw your head back, making Jungkook chuckle. You felt your orgasm coming again, which Jungkook noticed. "Not yet, baby girl." He curved his fingers, making you moan even louder. You clenched around his fingers, which made Jungkook even more excited. "Please.. Jungk-" "No." He pushed the vibrator even harder on your clit, causing you to throw your head back while pulling on the handcuffs. No matter how hard you tried, the pleasure filling you up got too much. You couldn't hold it back any longer. "I said no." He removed his fingers, leaving you feeling empty.

But that feeling quickly faded as he pushed the vibrator into you, making you arch your back and moan loudly. "Please, Jungkook.." Jungkook saw that you couldn't hold it back anymore. He clicked the button on the device again, making the vibrations intensify.

"Go ahead, baby girl.." You released yourself and clenched around the toy. Where the hell did he even get that from? You breathed heavily as you finally laid still on the mattress, with your hands still cuffed. You began to catch your breath but your body was still weak. A smile spread on Jungkook's face seeing you all weak from a simple toy. "Too much, babe?" You hesitantly shook your head.

"Good. I still have plenty to try out on you."