jungkook - noona

word count: 775

You pushed Jungkook on the bed, smirking while crawling on top of him. Your cold fingers slowly taking a hold of his shirt, pulling it up and taking it off. "Do you want me to make you feel good, baby?" He started to blush, hearing you call him 'baby'. He slowly nodded.

"Yes.. " He answered innocently. "Yes..?" You frowned and sat up straight, pushing your ass down on his dick. He gasped as he felt you on him. "You should treat me with respect, Jungkook." He shifted his gaze away from you, trying to avoid your piercing eyes. "S-Sorry.. Yes, noona.."

"See, you can be a good boy.." You leaned forward, leaving a small peck on his lips before trailing down to kiss his jawline, followed by his neck. You could hear him moan in your ear as you touched him and left purple marks behind on his beautiful, pale skin. Your left hand glided down to his pants, tucking the hem of his boxers that peeked out above.

He put his hands on your waist, pushing you down on his crotch while moaning. But you had stopped whatever you were doing to whisper in his ear. "Don't be a needy boy, Jungkook.." You pushed his hands off of your waist and continued to kiss his neck.

"I'm sorry, n-noona." You smirked as you placed kisses down his chest. "From now on, Jungkook.." You looked up to him with a piercing gaze. "You can't touch me anymore."

His gulped at your request, hesitating but still nodding. He knew he had to obey you anyway, or else you'd stop pleasing him. "Good boy.."

You started to unbuckle his belt as you had reached his pants. You slowly took them off completely, leaving him in his boxers only. You hovered above him again, kicking your heels off this time. You gently slid your finger along his jawline, whispering in his ear. "Look at my baby boy.. you're so handsome.."

He started blushing at your compliment. He loved being praised by you.. You gently kissed his cheek as your hand went in his boxers, taking his already hard dick in your hand. He moaned as he felt your hand pumping him. Again you started to leave red and purple marks on him while your hand was pleasing him. You could hear him moan loudly next to your ear.

"N-noona.. faster.." You stopped moving your hand on him, making him whine next to you. "What was that? Didn't I tell you not to be a needy boy?" He sighed, mumbling a 'sorry' for the third time already.

With that you continued to move your hand around him again, making him moan in pleasure. You slowed the movement of your hands and started to rub his tip. You smirked as you saw him close his eyes. You kissed him one last time before lowering your head in front of his dick, still continuing to rub him. He didn't notice what you were doing until he felt your tongue on his tip.

His eyes shot open, looking down at you. You simply smirked before you took him in your mouth, making him whimper. You started to bob your head up and down while watching him throw his head back. He gripped on the sheet while moaning loudly.

"N-noona.." His legs started to twitch as you kept sucking on him. Your mouth was filling up with all of his pre cum God.. he was so sensitive.. He started to grip the sheets tightly, he was probably close to cumming He really had to keep himself from trying to touch you. From trying to pull your hair or push your head further down his dick.

You sucked him faster taking all of him in your mouth this time. He moaned even louder at your action. You could feel his dick twitching inside your mouth as he whimpered. He was really close now.. "Mm.. noona.. "

"Make me cum, n-noona.." You shot a glance at him. His lips were slightly parted, moans continuously leaving his pretty mouth and eyes closed. You deep throated him once more before he filled your mouth up with warm liquid. ou slowly removed your mouth from his dick, slightly parting your lips as his cum dripped down your lips.

He finally opened his eyes, looking at you. You crawled above him again, swallowing his cum and sticking your tongue out for him to see. You gently pecked his lips, placing a finger on his chin and chuckling lightly. "My baby boy tastes so sweet.."