taehyung - kitten

word count: 1177

this shit is disgusting ngl

You turned to your phone as it rang, hesitantly picking it up as it showed the name of someone you didn't think would ever call.. "Hello-" You soon got cut off by a raspy, deep voice. "Hey babe." Taehyung's voice.

Wha- Babe? "Hey.." You heard some shifting on the other line. "Wanna come over?" He asked. "Why? It's late." You answered, which was followed by as soft chuckle from him. "You got me hard, so you need to fix it for me. I'm so horny because of you."

At that point your mind just went blank. "Wha- What do you mean, I made you hard?" He groaned. "Come on, Jisoo. You know exact-" Right. And there you thought you had actually done that to him. "Jisoo?" You asked. "Taehyung, this is Y/n." The other line went completely silent just then. "Oh- I uhm.. This isn't- I have to-" "Wait." Surprisingly, you cut him off. You could actually use a distraction.. "I could still.. you know.. Fix your problem." He paused for a second as you spoke. You started to get embarrassed, regretting your offer.

"Text me your address." He ended the call right after he said that. You started to get nervous. This was probably a dumb thing to do lmao

+++

You quickly looked away from the mirror as you heard the doorbell ring. You put on a short sweater with pink laced panties and walked out of your bedroom. You opened the door, revealing no other than Taehyung. "Hey." He smiled at you as he got something from behind his back and quickly put it on your head. He walked right past you, straight to the couch. You turned your head to your left, looking at the small mirror beside the door, seeing he had put a pair of.. cat ears?? on your head.

You quickly closed the door and walked towards the living room. "Sorry about the call by the way." god no don't start. "I didn't actually mean to call you." You smiled politely. "It's fine."

He smirked as he gestured for you to sit on the couch. You walked up to him, to sit next to him, but he quickly grabbed your hips and sat you down on his lap. "But you, Y/n.." He gently poked your cheek. "You look way cuter with my kitty ears." He started to kiss your neck. He sucked on every part he could find, leaving hickeys all over you.

"T-Tae.." He gently pulled back to kiss your lips. His tongue slowly entered your mouth, while you moaned at his touch. His tongue played with yours, while his hands drifted off to your thighs. He wrapped your thighs around him, slowly picking you up and walking you to the kitchen. He laid you down on the dining table, taking off your shirt as he kissed his way down to your chest.

You weren't wearing a bra, so he could easily rub your nipple as he sucked on the other one. You moaned as he sucked on your nipples, making them as hard as possible. "You sound so cute, Y/n.." His kisses drifted further down, reaching your panties. He looked back at you with a playful smirk. "You look so adorable too."

He pulled down your panties, revealing your already dripping pussy. He slowly gave you a long lick through your folds. He smirked before looking up to you again. He slowly slid a finger inside you, waiting for your reaction. You moaned loudly as he curled his finger inside you. He giggled at your sounds, circling his tongue around your clit right after. He kept licking your clit, making you moan even louder as you felt your orgasm coming. He slowly got up, gesturing for you to get in a sitting position. He held your chin firmly, kissing you again.

He guided your hands towards his pants. You unzipped his pants and slid them down a bit, just enough for his hard cock to come out. You took him in your hands as your kisses drifted down his jaw, to his neck. You started to jerk him while sucking on his neck. You felt satisfied as he groaned at your touch. He closed his eyes as you rubbed his tip, slightly moaning. He brought one hand to your neck, grabbing it firmly.

He pulled you back from his neck, while you were still rubbing his tip. He continued, gently pecked your lips. "Should I fuck my new kitten now?" You hesitated to speak as he called you kitten.. No one has ever called you anything like that, but somehow you liked it.

You nodded at him while laying back on the table again. He took his shirt off, leaving you in awe at his cute belly.. He took his pants off completely before rubbing the tip of his hard dick on your pussy. You moaned as he kept teasing you. You brought your hand down to his dick, grabbing it and sliding it into you. He groaned as your walls welcomed him.

You got even more horny seeing him throw his head back in pleasure. You saw him bit his lip before looking down on you and thrusting into you, powerfully. You moaned as he went deep in you. His thrusts were fast but powerful, satisfying every last bit of you. "Mhmm.. Such a good little kitten." You smirked at his words, slightly taken off guard as he thrusted into you and staying inside you for a few seconds.

He groaned as you got tighter around him. He thrusted back into you, keeping his pace slow, but not any less satisfying. You felt your orgasm coming again as he slid against your walls. Taehyung already felt you getting tighter around him, letting him know you were about to cum. He smirked before whispering to you.

"Cum for me, kitten." You got even more turned at his words. You loved him talking dirty to you. You loved dirty talking in general, which was kinda why you invited him over in the first place. You felt yourself getting even closer to your orgasm, and so did Tae. He thrusted into you faster as he was about to shot his load into you. After just a few thrusts you came all over him, trembling under his command. You moaned loudly as you rid your orgasm. While you came on his dick he shot his warm load into you.

He groaned as he came inside you. He slowly pulled out of him, while you were both panting hard. He nodded, gesturing you to sit straight up again. You did as he wanted and got into a sitting position, resting your head against his chest. He ran his fingers through your hair and gently lifted your chin up with his index finger. He pecked your lips again, slowly pulling away before adjusting the cat ears and putting it on your head again properly.

"I guess I found myself a new kitten to play with.."