slow down - taehyung

In the entirety of this boring night, you've had your eyes on someone. You had found yourself stuck at this evening because of your father. "Our family's annual party." He always tells you. However every year it's just an excuse to get on his business partners good side. You despised this party, and so did your mother. At least it was an excuse to dig inside your wardrobe and play dress up. But unlike the previous, this year was different. Unlike the faces you were used to greet every year, there was someone new amongst the crowd. Someone.. you had never seen before, but who had caught your eye the moment he stepped inside your house. You had no idea if he had the same thought in his mind. But one thing was certain.. You had to know him.

He didn't seem anywhere near old enough to actually be here for your father. But just as you were so deep in your thoughts, your father's voice had shook you back into reality. He wanted for you to meet someone. Holding his hand, you walked towards yet another rich family. But as you got close enough you noticed someone in particular standing next to one of your father's new friends.

"This is my daughter, Y/n." You father spoke. In front of your stood a tall man, rather handsome for his age, an average looking woman and the guy you just couldn't get your eyes off. "Y/n, this is Mr. Kim, his wife Hyerin and his son Taehyung." He continued. So Taehyung was his name.. You gently bowed towards the family. As you did, you noticed their son staring oh so subtly down your deepening cleavage. As you got up from your bow his eyes were fixed on yours. You were wearing a silky black dress that ended just above your ankles. It had a large slit on the right side that revealed your skin from the bottom all the way up to your hip. The fabric attached itself onto silhouette in a mesmerizing way. Taehyung had definitely noticed you now..

"Mr. Kim is a very valuable friend to me, Y/n, so I hope you'll welcome his family to our home more often." You father said. He smiled at Mr. Kim. But you didn't have the attention for anyone but his son.

+++

It was almost midnight by now and the evening was a little less exciting than you would've hoped for. You decided to go upstairs and have some time to yourself, but as you walked up the grand staircase someone stopped you.

"Leaving so soon?"

You turned around, holding the handrail for support. Taehyung stood at the bottom of the staircase. "I just wanted some time for myself." You said. "Were you following me?" You asked him. He smirked. "I wouldn't dare." He answered. "Well, would you mind having any company?" He asked. God.. He was so incredibly attractive. "I'm not opposed to it." You replied, smiling. You turned around and continued to walk upstairs, listening to Taehyung's heels clashing on the marble flooring as he followed your steps. You continued to walk down the hallway until you'd reached your bedroom door. You opened the door and went inside. Taehyung caught up with you. "Fancy mansion you're living in." He spoke. "My father told me a queen used to live here." You replied. Taehyung let out a faint 'hm' as he walked inside your bedroom, slowly shifting his eyes from one corner to another. "So what are we doing?" You asked him. You walked over to your vanity and took out the many pins that held your bun in place. Your hair loosely fell over your shoulders. Taehyung watched you closely as you fixed your appearance. "I just wanted to get to know you better, and I was curious as to where you were going." He answered. You chuckled. "Then get to know me." You said. Taehyung came closer to you. His reflection showed on the mirror.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked. You turned your head. Your brows lifted a bit. "I've found myself quite attracted to you ever since I came here." He smirked. Your lips parted. "Bold of you to say." You replied. "I noticed you staring at me all evening, you were practically drooling." He chuckled. "I wasn't." You replied, lying. "Are you lying to me, Y/n?" He asked seductively. You chuckled. "I wouldn't dare." You said, quoting his words. "We could get to know each other in other ways as well, you know.." He said as he came closer to you, stroking your shoulders. "Since we already like each other, obviously." He continued. His fingertips gently touched your neck, sending shivers down your spine.