kth + pjm / wet dreams PT1

"Should we play with our good little girl first?" Taehyung asked Jimin, the both of them hungrily looking down at you. You were simply laying on the bed, your sight pitch black as your eyes were covered by a soft velvet red fabric and hands bound together by one of Taehyung's luxury ties.

Jimin didn't even bother answering him as he crawled onto the bed. You flinched as you felt his hot breath tingling your stomach. You gasped as you felt your panties being pulled down by another pair of hands, Taehyung's you figured. A small whimper escaped your mouth as Taehyung's fingers grazed your inner thighs, not to mention the feeling of your boyfriends lips leaving a trail of dark bruises from your neck to your chest.

You moaned, arching your back as Taehyung slipped his middle finger inside of you. "Doesn't she look cute, Jimin?" Taehyung said before he starting leaving airy kisses above your pussy and occasionally blowing air on your clit. The sensation leaving you a moaning mess. "She looks beautiful all tied up for us." Jimin answered. Taehyung started moving his finger inside of you, rubbing against your tight walls. Jimin had stopped giving his attention to your neck to unzip his pants, lowering them just enough for his dick to show.

He kneeled next to your face, dick aligning with your lips. "You know what to do, babe." Jimin pushed some strands of hair away from your face, turning it a bit to the side. You gulped before parting your lips, letting your boyfriends cock meet your tongue. You were still blindfolded and had no idea what you were doing but you managed to bop your head at a steady pace. You struggled to keep his cock in your mouth as Taehyung's touch made you squirm. Jimin brought one of his hands to your head, guiding you and pushing his cock balls deep into your mouth.

"You think she can handle any more, Jimin?" Taehyung asked mockingly as you whimpered and squirmed at his touch. His fingers inside you really just felt that good. "She can handle way more." Jimin answered, smirking. He took his dick out of your mouth, caressing your cheek. Taehyung took his fingers out of you, now taking his pants off too. He crawled back onto the bed again and harshly slapped your thigh, making you yelp in pain and perhaps even pleasure.

"You don't mind me fucking your girl, do you?" Taehyung asked. "In the end she's mine anyway. Do whatever you want." Jimin answered. Somehow you didn't mind being shared, maybe you always had a thing for your boyfriends best friend.. "Good, I wasn't gonna take no for an answer." Taehyung chuckled as he replied.

He lined himself up with your entrance, slowly rubbing the tip of his cock against your slit. Which totally made you go crazy. Jimin on the other hand was just watching you whimper while jerking himself off. He smirked at Jimin before pushing himself inside you, groaning as he felt your tight walls clench around him. "She's so tight.." Taehyung hovered above you, kissing your neck as he thrusted inside of you. You moaned in pleasure as Taehyung's cock hit your sweet spots oh so well.

You flinched as Taehyung whispered next to your ear, his breath tingling your skin. "Wake up, Y/n." You frowned. Wake up? "You gotta wake up, babe." Your vision slowly faded to where you couldn't identify anything in the room. That's when your eyes opened wide in shock. You heard Jimin, your boyfriend, chuckle next to you. "Hey.. you okay?" You were half asleep as you struggled to answer his simple question. "Y-Yeah.. I'm fine."

Your vision sharpened, the first thing you saw being Jimin's bright smile as he was in awe at how cute you looked to him. You looked around. No sight of Taehyung.. So it was a dream..

"Did you have a weird dream? You kept making all these sounds in your sleep." Fuck. Okay uhm... "Y-Yeah, I don't remember it well but it wasn't pleasant." You replied. Of course you were lying tho. Getting fucked by two fine ass men is anything but unpleasant.

You really just dreamt about fucking your boyfriends best friend. "Get up, we have to get ready." Jimin said, getting off of the bed and walking over to his closet. You sat up straight, gently rubbing your eyes.

Right, school. Just how were you going to survive that..?

+++

"You're exceptionally quiet today." You turned your head to Taehyung. You awkwardly managed to say you were fine, which you obviously weren't. Every time either Taehyung or Jimin said something, all you could think of was them fucking you senseless. And you wanted nothing more than for your dream to become reality, although you doubt that'd happen. "She's been a little weird ever since she woke up." Jimin said as he grabbed your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I have an idea!" Taehyung exclaimed as he stepped in front of you and Jimin. His face totally lit up and it was the most adorable thing ever. You chuckled. "Let's have movie night!" Taehyung walked closer to you and caressed your cheeks, squeezing them gently. "Y/n can lighten up and me and Jimin can benefit from the snacks."

"I'm down. Just get to my house tonight." Jimin replied. Your eyes widened, you really couldn't handle watching movies in Jimin's house with the both of them. "Wait but-" "No buts! It's our word against yours." Taehyung quickly said before you finished your sentence. "I will see you both tonight." He winked at you before walking away and just there you thought you were about to have a heart attack.

You should really stop thinking about Taehyung in a rather, inappropriate way..

+++

"She's here." Taehyung stepped aside, making way for you to walk into Jimin's home. Jimin stood up from the couch, greeting you before pecking your lips softly. You closed your eyes at the touch. ".. omg get a room." You pulled away from the kiss to see Taehyung looking disgusted. You chuckled softly.

"You're late, so we already chose a movie." Jimin said with an apologetic smile. "Mhm that's okay." You reassured him. You and Jimin sat down together on the couch while Taehyung wandered off to the kitchen to get some snacks.

A few minutes into the movie Taehyung sat next to you, a little closer than usual. Not that you minded of course. Turns out these dorks chose to watch fifty shades of grey so fuck them. They really were out to get you or sumn

It wasn't until things started to get heated in the movie that you were a little uncomfortable. More because all the things happening in the movie were things you'd love to try with these two men. You pressed your thighs closer together, trying to ignore all thoughts other than appropriate.

Jimin put his arm around your shoulders, which wasn't something odd of course, but it did make you go crazy. It wasn't until you looked down from nervousness and embarrassment that you noticed you weren't the only one getting turned on by the images shown on the screen. Jimin was, clearly, hiding something.. if you know what I mean lmao

"Babe." Your gaze shot up as you heard Jimin whisper. "Perhaps we should just ditch the movie and try this out for ourselves." Your breath hitched at his words. "W-What about Taehyung..?" You replied. Jimin smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing. It wasn't exactly a coincidence that you happened to be watching an R rated movie with them after basically having a wet dream about them.

"He can watch." Okay that's when things really started to get crazy in your head. Where was this all coming from..?! You froze as you suddenly felt Taehyung's hand on your knee, which started gliding upwards ever so slightly by the second. "I heard you this morning, Y/n. Sounded like you had a good time." Jimin said. "H-Heard what..?" You replied.

"You softly moaning our names in your sleep, I almost wanted to do you right there and then." Your eyes widened. You.. moaned in your sleep? omg

You flinched as Taehyung whispered in your ear. "I know what you're thinking about Y/n." He brought his hand further up going under your dress, touching the hem of your panties. You froze as you felt his hand so close up there. "And trust me, we want it too."