▪️Three▪️

(Y/N) = Your Name
(W/D) = Favourite Warm Drink
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(L/N) = Last Name

POWERS: to be discovered
WARNINGS: language
Set after Captain America: Civil War
-------
[A/N: Imagine that Peter is already known by the Avengers and May already knows that he is Spider-Man]

"Here you go!" May smiled, handing the teenager a hot cup of (W/D), "How are you feeling?"

(Y/N) returned a weak but grateful smile and took the cup from her, "I'm feeling okay. I'm sorry to put this burden on you, Mrs Parker."

The middle aged woman laughed and shook her off, "You don't need to be so formal. You can call me May, if you'd like? And you're not a burden. I helped Bucky before too."

(Y/N) frowned, "You did?"

May nodded, "I hadn't known who he was at first. It was when he was first brought in by SHIELD and apparently he'd run away from wherever he was being held. He was lost, so I helped him. I offered to take him for coffee - I just wanted to be someone he could talk to."

"He must've trusted you." (Y/N) grinned before taking a sip of her warm drink. Her eyes widened at the taste and May chuckled, "What is this?" she asked.

"It's (W/D)."

"It tastes delicious!" (Y/N) took another gulp, smiling eagerly.

"It's Peter's favourite as well." May told her, leaving (Y/N) to frown.

"Who's-"

"May, who is this?"

The two women looked around to face a sleepy looking brunet standing there, letting out a large yawn. May smiled, "Peter, this is (Y/N). She's going to be staying with us for a while."

Peter looked at the new person properly, taking in her frame and (H/C) locks. Her (E/C) eyes met his and they locked for a moment. Peter's spider sense tingled slightly and he grew tense, "May, where is she from?"

(Y/N) swallowed and looked away. May bit her lip, watching as (Y/N) shifted uneasily in her seat and turned back to face Peter, "Bucky brought her over. She's had... a rough past." She chose to say, sending the boy a pointed look.

Peter's eyes widened and he suddenly realised what May meant. He cleared his throat and walked over to her, holding out his hand, "Hi, (Y/N)! I'm Peter!"

(Y/N) looked up at him, shock running through her glassy eyes before she let out a small smile at his acceptance of her, "H-Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Does she have a place to sleep?" Peter asked, turning to May.

His aunt tilted her head and shrugged slightly, "Well, for the time being, do you think she could share your bunkbed?"

"Oh, I don't wish to intrude!' (Y/N) quickly spoke, flushing slightly.

"N-No, no. It's fine." Peter smiled, "Come on, I guess you're pretty tired now, right?" (Y/N) waved goodnight to May as Peter took her to his room, kicking open the door, "I know it's not big or anything but - aha!" he paused and suddenly move, kicking some underwear under the drawers. He flushed, laughing nervously, "I also haven't cleaned for a while."

"I-It's fine." (Y/N) reassured him. The room was small, but it still amazed her. In HYDRA, all she had was a cell with chains. Having this freedom to move around his own space - he was lucky.

"Would you like the top or bottom?" Peter asked, moving some stuff from the bunk bed.

"Can I have the bottom?" she asked timidly.