¤ Park Jimin I ¤

My intoxicated body swayed seductively against the rhythm of the music. The dress I wore fitted perfectly over my curves showing off what I owned. Christie, my best friend, swung her hips side to side with a glass of rum and coke in her hand; her other hand entwined with my own. Despite the crowded area, I felt cool and free as though there was just no one else here, on this shacked club on the beach, but me, Christie and them.

Christie and I were invited to go along with BTS to Saipan where BTS would be taking a break for a month. It was a kind offer and despite having, at first, declined it BigHit insisted that we had a break ourselves. We didn't work for BigHit or any of the boys but we did work hard and it would often tire us when we would come to visit BTS at BigHit. During mine and Christie's friendship with BTS, we both became close to individual members of the group. Often phone calls with Christie would be her talking about how Taehyung would make her feel even though he had no idea of her feelings towards him. I, on the other hand, got close to the devil himself, Mr Park Jimin.

Park Jimin is like no other: kind and cute but sexy and enduring. Women throw themselves at him just to try and get a taste of what the man is like behind close doors, and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to know what he is like when no cameras or other members are around. I lose myself in his aura whenever he is around but I know for certain he has no idea for the way he makes me feel. Many times I'd think about him late at night before I go to bed with a smile on my face and thoughts running wild.

Glancing up at the table surrounded by the seven men, I noticed that Jimin's eyes are facing directly in my direction, an expression on his face is telling me he is thinking of something as his teeth sink into his lower lip. Swiftly looking over my shoulder, I see no other woman behind me and I become certain that he is watching me. Looking back towards Jimin, eye contact is created before he sends me a wink causing a heat to rise in my cheeks; I quickly look away towards Christie to see if she has witnessed any of this but she's lost in her movements against Taehyung's body. My hand let's go of hers almost automatically and it seems that she didn't even notice my presence disappearing into the crowd behind her.

I need a drink.

A drink was all I could think about since my throat was dry from the surrounding hot bodies and the tension rising within myself from Jimin's stare. He knows how to play.

"You alright sweetheart?" A cockney slurred voice comes from the side of me and I turn to see a drunken man just barely able to stand.

Since his eyes were barely open, I turned my attention back to the bar in hope that I could catch a bartenders attention. However, a firm grip is around my wrist and my attention is immediately taken back by the drunk man.

"You going to ignore me?" He tries to sound harsh but his words slur and it causes him to sound tired.

Thinking up of an excuse, I quickly say "I didn't know you were talking to me."

He smirks before a chuckle is produced from deep within his throat as he lets go of my wrist. Creepily, his eyes shift from my face down to my breasts, then to my bum and legs before coming back up to meet my eyes. My face is contorted with disgust.

"Wanna spend the night with me?" He purrs while taking a step closer to me.

Disgust turns to panic on my face before I glance over my shoulder to see Jimin staring right at me. His eyes are piercing into the scene and his jaw is clenched. Since he isn't going to help me, I'll have to help myself.

"No thanks. I'm interested in someone else."

I dismiss the man with a wave of a hand and turn back to bar to finally have the attention of a young brunette man.