¤ Kim Namjoon I ¤

The hot bubble infested water soothed away the aches and pains that had infiltrated my muscles from a hard workout earlier in the evening. My body welcomed the help from the water like an old friend. I had closed my eyes to relax my mind from reality and to wonder in a dream land.

It could have been hours that I laid submerged, but to stir me away from my dream land the front door opened and closed before his voice, like music to my ears, rang through the house.

"Baby I'm home!"

A grin split across my face at the sound of my boyfriend being home.

"I'm in the bath!" I called back.

Despite him being, I assume, by the front door, I could hear the sound of delight leave his lips before the sound of footsteps make their way up the stairs. The door to the bathroom slowly opens while the beautiful face of my boyfriend peers around it; his face lights up at the sight of my naked body in its relaxed state under the bubbles that have parted for him to see.

Namjoon, my boyfriend, completely steps into the bathroom with delight written across his face and his bottom lip caught under his teeth while his hand closes the door behind him. Without a word spoken he strips from his shirt and jeans, including his shoes, socks and underwear, before signalling me to sit up with his hand. My body complies with his command without a thought. Slowly he steps into the water, before sinking behind me with his legs either side of me, making it rise ever so slightly now that there are two bodies submerged in it. The same grin from before slides across my face again as I lean back against Namjoon's body while his arms loop around my waist and my eyes close softly to take in the moment; his face buried into the side of my neck before a small kiss is planted there.

"I missed you," he whispers.

My eyes ping open so that I could look up him, moving my head to sit on his shoulder so that I could get a better look at him.

"I missed you too," I whisper back before placing a sweet kiss onto his lips.

Namjoon hums into the kiss while tightening his grip around me and deepening the kiss. Gradually I could feel something digging into my back causing me to giggle and pull away from the kiss - Namjoon smirks.

"I didn't think you had missed me that much," I say softly.

His teeth catch his bottom lip and that's when I notice that his eyes start to darken with the look of lust.

"Whenever I spend too much time away from you, you are all I can think about."

The words leave his lips like a spell being enchanted on me and I don't hesitate to smash my lips upon his before deepening the kiss right away. By now he is ready to take me making my stomach knot in excitement. Breaking away from the kiss I quickly adjust myself to kneeling between his thighs so that I could try and straddle him in the bath, but he stops me by placing his hand on my chest.

"We're not going to do it in here," he says deeply.

My mouth opens and closes, in desperation, while my brain fumbles with what to reply with.

"I will take you in our bed."

With such a simple sentence my mouth clamps shut while I stare stunned at Namjoon. He says nothing, but scoffs whilst standing up before stepping out of the bath. I could do nothing, but watch him with the same stunned expression on my face. Wrapping a towel around his waist he then turns to me at the same time while holding out his hands for me to take. Taking his hands, I stand up slowly so that I don't accidently slip in the water that had started to loose its warmth. Graciously stepping out of the bath Namjoon leans past me to pull the plug so that the water could slowly slip away from the holding of the bath.