¤ Min Yoongi II ¤

The ceiling is bare and boring as I stare up at it from lying upon my bed. My blood is pulsing into my cock and I'm dying to lay with a woman, but not just any woman. She's currently on a date with a man that she met a few weeks ago, and despite how selfish I may be, I'm hoping it doesn't go well. I've been in love with her for about a year now and I've not grown the courage to confess to her.

The shape of her body, neatly brushed hair, and her adorable giggle all rage through my mind making it go crazy while my blood continues to rush to my body part that I so badly want to sink into her. On a deep breath out, I close my eyes and tuck my hand under my jogging bottoms and boxers to grab hold of my own member. Biting my lip, I picture her lucidly sitting on my cock and I do my best to imagine my hand is her. Sliding my hand up my cock, I gasp as I lose myself in my imagination and begin to pump myself.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath.

Just the simple thought of her on me brings me so much pleasure that I've forgotten that it's me pleasuring myself. Biting my lip again, my eyebrows crease together as I begin to imagine her calling my name in a delicious moan.

"Oh shit," I whimper.

My body begins to tremble from the pleasure and I can feel myself getting ready to-

The sound of my ringtone blares through my room, startling me in the progress, making me sit up in a panic. My breath had caught itself in my throat causing me to choke and cough it out. Glancing over to my phone, my nickname for (Your name) is across the screen along with the cutest picture that I have of me and her together.

I don't hesitate to pick up my phone to answer her call.

"Hey," I croak out.

"Was you sleeping?" She asks quietly.

"No- I err-"

This is awkward.

"I was doing something," I mumble.

"Can I come over?" She whispers and I can the faint chatter of her teeth.

Throwing a look at the clock on my bedside table, I realize that it's almost midnight and that it must be freezing outside.

"Of course, I can-"

"I'm already outside," she deadpans.

"Then why didn't you use the spare key?" I question as I slide out of bed.

Trapping my phone between my shoulder and ear, I adjust myself while I walk as fast as I can to my front door.

"I wanted to know if you were alone tonight first," she whispers softly.

"Why?" I ask worriedly.

I've only made it halfway down the stairs when what she says next stops me in my tracks and I almost let my phone slide out from underneath my ear.

"I realized tonight that I-I love you."

Does she really love me?

Taking no hesitation, I hang up the phone and charge down the stairs to my door and swing it wide open to see her cutely standing at my door waiting for me, but the brisk chill of the night air nips at my topless body making me shiver.

"You love me?" I ask her exasperatedly.

She says nothing, but nods.

I take a moment to register what shes confessed to me and when it finally clicks, the smile upon my face is unstoppable.

"Why are you-"

"Come here you beautiful woman," I say lovingly while pulling her into my house.