¤ Jung Hoseok I ¤

Biting my lip, I eye him from afar as I am surrounded by directors, producers and family members, and even though I should be thinking about staying professional, knowing he is not that far from me ignites a fire within me. His tall frame leans against a chair as he talks to his band members, his face coupled with the brightest smile while his red hair falls over his forehead just hanging over his eyes. My heart flutters at the sight and my feelings thicken for him but my mind wonders back into reality. He isn't mine and he probably never will be, I've gotten myself stuck in feelings that started to produce over a period of time all starting with a drunken night of lust. I know full well that he dates other people and I know full well that he has no idea of my feelings for him, besides, we're only friends with benefits and nothing more.

The blabber of conversation continues around the table and I could feel my brain fuzz with boredom. Glancing back over to him I take a deep breath before looking around the table to see that no one is paying a blind bit of notice to me. So I take this opportunity to leave, without saying anything, but taking my drink with me. Pinching some of my dress up, I swiftly move across the venue and up to the table that BTS are sitting at.

We're at an award show so no one notices me moving across to them because people do it often. However I am a personal friend of BTS and nobody knows that, so to onlookers, I am just passing a few words to them.

Hoseok catches my figure in his peripheral vision and smirks as he watches me walk over. He stands up straight from leaning on a chair and holds out his right arm for me to tuck myself under and give him a casual looking side hug.

"You look beautiful," he whispers into my ear causing me to giggle as I look up at him.

"You're looking quite fine Mr Jung," I replied making that Hoseok branded smile appear across his face.

Without saying anything more, Hoseok pulls out the chair he was leaning on and offers me the seat; with no objection, I take up the seat before placing my glass onto the table. To my right is Namjoon and to my left is Yoongi.

While getting comfortable in my seat, Hoseok leans down and whispers into my ear, "I'll be right back."

I nod in agreement before watching Hoseok walk off into the direction of the corridor where guests can either step outside for a cigarette or go to the toilets. From knowing Hoseok, he's heading to the corridor to do the latter. Looking back at the table, I notice that Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin are lost in their own little world as they joke over whatever they seem to be finding funny. Namjoon and Jin are lost in their conversation. Yoongi on the other hand is helping himself to the snacks assorted across the table in ceramic bowls, which leaves me to my glass of wine.

The glass meets my lips in time for Red Velvet to start their performance on Peek-A-Boo which automatically gets the three youngest members, of BTS, to abandon their conversation and their eyes focused on the stage. Their music blares out into the venue as my phone lights up in my lap making my eyes divert from the stage to my phone. I read Hoseok's name, across my phone's home screen, accompanied with a photo attached to the text.

[Come and find me ;) H x]

My core ignites and I'm ready to play without even having looked at the photo. Pulling my phone closer to my stomach, I tilt my phone at an angle that I know no one will be able to see what Hoseok has sent me and with a glance over both my shoulders, I then open the text to see a photo that makes me shift in my seat. He's in a dressing room, slouched on a sofa, his tie is loosened and his top two buttons are undone with his hand on the buckle of his trousers. My eyes widen as I sneakily take in the sight and my bottom lip gets caught in-between my teeth. The fire that has started in my core is now spreading through my body like wild fire and I don't hesitate to remove myself from the table and head into the direction Hoseok took.