¤ Jeon Jungkook II ¤

The long awaited sigh of relief escapes my lungs and out into the hot hall.

My friends pack their bags and bid each other goodbye to head home to their girlfriends. I on the other hand linger to feel the strength ripening through my muscles. There is no woman waiting for me at home so I am in no rush.

"Jungkook!" A friend of mine calls me out of my meditation.

Peeking out through my eyelashes, I can see him stride towards me with his back pack slung over his shoulder and a grin on his face.

"We're heading out, you coming with?" He asks while he pats my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I ask looking up at him.

"Arcade."

Despite my love for the arcade, I am in no mood to play games. I'd rather release my pent up sexual frustration.

"I'm good. I'm just going to go home," I mumble while looking to the floor.

"Alright, see you around."

I don't respond to him as I watch him file out through the door, along with my other friends, before the door bangs against it's frame causing an echo through the hall. The silence envelopes me and I sigh to the peace and quiet before I am interrupted by my raging desire to lay down with a woman.

Grunting, I remove myself from the floor and grab my bag to head to the men's shower rooms so that I can have a cold shower. Forcing the door open to the shower rooms, I can hear the sound of gushing water coming from one of the shower cubicles causing my eyebrows to knit together in confusion.

"I thought you were going to the arcade," I call out to who I assume is one of my friends.

As it is a Saturday, Taekwondo is the only meeting at this hall, especially since of who I am despite that I didn't want the trouble of a private club.

However, I get no response from whoever is in the cubicle and it causes my curiosity to thrive in my head. I throw my bag onto one of the benches before heading over to the shower, but before I even get anywhere near the cubicle a soft female voice sings a gentle song.

I freeze.

What is a woman doing in the men's shower rooms?

She continues to sing her soft melody without any idea that I am there, or she would have replied. Tip-toeing my way over to curtain of the cubicle, I listen to the song she is singing before harmonizing with her, but as I had expected, her voice halts.

"Is someone there?" Her voice trembles in fear.

Whoever she is, she sounds adorable.

"You're in the men's shower rooms," I reply.

"Oh, I know..." she says which startles me, "the men's showers are a lot nicer than the female ones."

My mouth performs a 'O' shape as now it makes sense as to why she is in here.

"I didn't realize anyone was still here, I'm sorry for using the wrong showers," she says quietly making me frown.

I didn't mean to make her feel bad.

"Oh no don't worry about it. I was just surprised to hear a female in here. I'm the only one in the building so I won't tell anyone."

I respond to the woman behind the curtain.

"Thank you!" She replies back happily making a smile perform across my face.

Without another word I walk back over to my bag and unzip it to take out my towel, body wash and shampoo. Then I undo my Taekwondo gown and letting it fall to the ground leaving me in just my underwear, but I hear a small gasp from behind me.