Chapter "1"

Sabrina and puck: 13
Daphne and red: 8
Basil: like 2 ish
The adults are how ever old you want them to be

Sabrina's POV
   BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP
Ughhhhhhhhhh shut UP I thought while rolling over to the other side of the bed to turn my alarm off. I smacked that thing like it was puck. Wait. Speaking of puck, where is he? Better question. Where's the prank? I peered over the edge of the bed, no traps of wires or triggers or anything. I carefully stepped off of the bed. Nothing. I looked up and around my head for anything that would trigger a trap. Still nothing. "How odd..." I mumbled. I carefully made my way to the door. I examined the handle, no glue or tacks or anything, I grabbed it, and quickly turned and pulled the door open while running running backwards. Nothing fell, no buckets came tumbling down. "What?" I whispered. I made my way to the bathroom, and took a shower. Looking at the shower head for any sign of any Kool aid or anything like hat in it, then the shampoo, conditioner, and the body wash for any kind of dye. Nothing. I shrugged. And started singing.

Down by the water, under the willow
Sits a Lone Ranger, minding the willow

He and his wife, once lived happily
Planted a seed that grew through the reeds

Summers and winters through snowy December's
Say by the water close to the embers
Missing out the lives that they once had before

I wouldn't leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes

What if you need me
Wont you hold me
On the last day
Our last day

Mr and mrs, dreamed of a willow
Carving their names, into their willow

If he had spoken, love would return
Spoken inside, too soft to be heard

Summers and winters through snowy December's
Sat by the water, remembering embers
Missing out the lives that they once had before

I wouldn't leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes

What if you need me
Won't you hold me
On the last day
Our last day

Ah, ah, ahhhhhh,

Ahh, ahhh, ahhhhhh

Somewhere the timing will all come together
The mishaps will run into sunny December's
The lovers will be able
To find their willow

I wouldn't leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes

I wouldn't leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes

What if you need me
Won't you hold me
On the last day
Our last day

Ahh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhh
Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhh.

When I got done singing and got out of the shower, I found out what puck's prank of the day is. "PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" I screamed. "What is it pigg- AHHHHHHH GET SOME CLOTHES ON GRIMM. NO BODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR UGLINESS!!" Ouch that hurt. "I'm behind he curtain you idiot. And WHERE ARE ALL OF THE TOWELS?!" I studied his face, he was trying really hard not to laugh I could tell. "I don't know grimm, you think that I would take your towel" he said 'innocently' I rolled my eyes "Puck. Where. Are. The. Towels." I said through clenched teeth. He rolled his eyes. "I. Don't. Know. Grimm." He replied. "Puck,  you have five second to get me a towel or I will tackle you with no clothes on. Do you understand?" I said menacingly. His eyes opened wide. "On it." He said quickly and rushed out of he bathroom. I smirked. He came back seconds later with a nice fluffy towel. "Thank you Puck" I said. He was already out of the room. I walked to my room with the towel wrapped around me. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Granny had made me my own batch of regular pancakes like usual. Daphne and puck were already inhaling their food. This is going to be a long already, I can just tell. It's the first day of summer break, and I have to spend it with Puck.