Chapter 2

Pucks pov

Ok so the prank didn't work as well as I thought it would. Tbh, I didn't know how well that would've worked out but it didn't work well. It ended in me playing fetch for her like a little puppy. She was supposed to do something else. She wasn't supposed to make me go get her a towel. But, I did get to hear her singing. She has a really good voice. What am I saying? This is grimm we're talking about here. I'm disgusted by myself. I need to get her back. Today is the first day of summer break, so I have an entire summer of pranks that I need to plan out. Time for breakfast now.

Time skip bc I'm lazy and breakfast doesn't matter👌

Sabrina's POV
I climbed out of my window and sat down on the roof with my music player and headphones. Warriors by imagine dragons came on. It's one of my favorite songs so of course I sang along. A/N play the song

As a child, you would wait
And watch from far away
But you always knew that you'd be he one to work while they all play

And you, you'd lay
Awake at night and scheme
Of all the things that you would change but it was just a dream

Here we are don't turn away now
We are the warriors
That built this town

Here we are don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust

The time, will come
When you will have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies

Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
Cause this will be the labor of my love

Here we are don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town

Here we are don't turn away now
We are the warriors that but this town
From dust

Here we are don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town

Here we are don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust

"Sabrina, mom and dad want you" I heard daphne tell me. "Ugh, tell them I'll be there in a second" I climb back in through my window and head downstairs no ones there "how odd" I mumble. I run upstairs and look for daphne. I look in her and reds room, nothing. The bathroom, nothing. Granny's room, nada. My room, no one. In the spare bedroom, still nothing. Only one room left I guess. Puck's room. I step in, and close the door behind me. I hear the door click. It sounds like a lock. "What the-" I turn around and try to open the door. It's locked "damn" I whisper. No point in standing here, maybe Daphne's in here. Down into the endless room I go.

Puck's POV
Like a spider in a web. She fell for it. How did I orchestrate this amazing plan you may ask, well it was very simple actually. I told marshmallow that I wanted to tell grimm my "feelings" towards her and that I wanted grimm in my room so I could tell her. I don't like her even a little bit. So I guess marshmallow took it into her own twisted hands to lock the door. She's always wanted "puckabrina" (whatever that is) to 'rise'. So I knew she'd help me. This was just simply all a trap. I'm pranking grimm. There are so many traps around my room, and every single one triggers each other. They all lead to slime drones flying around and locating grimm. When they find her, they will drench her in slime. And much much much more. This is going to be fun. I can tell.

Plz tell me if u want me to write a puck x reader cause I'll do it if anyone wants it