Chapter 10

Narrators pov
Puck leaves Sabrina's room about 7 minutes after she falls asleep. He walks towards his room.

Puck's pov
I walk into my room and fly into the trees. I find one of my minions.
"What should I do about Grimm?" I ask the small creature. It's light simply blinks once
"You're right. I should forget about it. She's confused and upset. It meant nothing. I'll just... pretend it never happened.

"Yeah, I'll do that"

Three hours later

Sabrina's POV
I wake up and slowly stretch, Puck is gone. I look out the window, it looks like the sun is setting, probably dinner time.
Right on cue, I hear granny call for us.

Downstairs, I sit down. I'm the first one at the table. I hear the other kids' doors open and footsteps race down the hall. Daphne is the next one here, of course and the others arrive at the same time. I glance at puck, I can feel my cheeks flush slightly and I look away. Granny made another one of her weird concoctions for dinner again. We eat and then go our ways. Before I make it to the stairs, i hear granny call me and puck.

We walk back to her and she asks for us to take the bags of trash to the dump, we don't actually have a choice so we grab the bags and start on our way.

"So, how was your nap?" He asks me
I shrug, "dunno, it was good I guess"

He breathes out a chuckle
"You know, this would just be easier if we flew." I suggest. He gives me the side-eye "I can't carry you and all of these trash bags" he laughs. "Ouch." I say
"You know I didn't mean it like that. If you want, I can just take the bags and come back for you and we can fly back. We're already halfway there."
"Whatever. Do it, it's easier for both of us."
He smiles and takes the bags I'm carrying.
"Brb stinkbrain" he winks and flys off

The kiss keeps running through my head no matter how hard I try to not think about it.
I wonder why he's not talking about it.

Soon enough, he comes back into view and lands next to me. "I'm gonna rest a bit. Had to take a detour, too many people were out so I had to go through the trees" he pants. "It was NOT easy at all." He bands over and puts his hands on his knees.
He sighs deeply and stands up straight. He makes eye contact and quickly breaks it. "Okay then, let's get going." He breathes and picks me up bridal style, as he does. We lift off the ground and start going. I wonder if I should ask about the kiss

"So, puck, um... are we gonna... uh..."
"Well spit it out stinky, what is it?"
"The kiss, what did that mean for us?"

He glances down and me and his features stiffen up.
"There's nothing to say about that Grimm." He says darkly. A pain swells in my chest, I guess it
meant nothing to him.