Chapter 7

Sabrina's POV

I'm in this stupid room still and I have no idea where I'm at in here. There is NO way that I am going back and asking for directions. I'll find the stupid door myself.

I can't believe I just kissed that pig. But I did what had to be done, honestly I didn't hate it, I just hated the person it was with.

Theses stupid freaking trees all look the same and I feel like I'm going in circles.

puck's POV

She's totally going in circles right now. I think she might need help. I fly down and land behind her. She doesn't seem to notice as she continues stomping through the trees. "Want some help?" I whisper in her ear. she jumps. Of course she hits me. Why wouldn't she? "What the heck Puck?! you can't just do that!" She yells at me. whatever. "So do you want the help or not?" I ask.

She glances around, and just nods her head. I pick her up and fly her over towards the door. It's a couple minutes away.

Sabrina's POV

why did he have to pick me up? He could have just given me directions. Oh, who am I kidding, I'd still get lost. Still, this is awkward. He's holding me bridal style, I'm like SUPER close to his chest right now and I'm uncomfortable. Thankfully, he's not being annoying about the kiss. I'm sure he'll bring it up soon, because he's obnoxious.

Soon enough, we arrive back at the door. "Alright Daphne, it's over, open up!"

Nothing, we hear nothing. I try the handle, not expecting it to be open, but to my surprise it is. I glance out in the hallway and I don't see anything. So, I walk out, and head downstairs. I see Daphne just chilling on the couch watching TV. I am so gonna strangle her.

Daphne's POV

I hear puck's door open, I guess they found out that I unlocked it. Still, I'm curious if they kissed or not. My lovely sister storms down the stairs, pure murder in her eyes. "I see that you found that I unlocked the door." I casually say.

She stops.

"Wait," she inhales deeply, "how long was that door unlocked?" I reply with "uh, I don't know, maybe five minutes or so after you left the door. I figured you'd be more persistent. You were in there for a while though, so I left and came down here."

They both stand there with their mouths gaping open. "The door was open the whole time?" she whispers, mainly to herself. "Why? Did you guys actually kiss?" I chuckle. Her eyes dart to me, the murder has returned within her icy glare. "Well? You gotta answer the question woman." I quickly add in. "Yes, we kissed." Puck says. Brina's eyes immediately dart to him now.

I mean, I can't help but smile, even though Puck and I are totally gonna die. MY PLAN WORKED BABY!!!