Chapter 4

This is going to be a really short chapter. I'm having trouble figuring out how to move on with the story line. So if anyone has any ideas just let me know. I just know that you guys need an update

Sabrina's POV

So. I'm stuck in Puck's room until we kiss. On the lips. I better go find a cave to live in because we're not getting out of here soon. Number 1: I'd NEVER kiss a snotbrain like him and number 2: I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER KISS A SNOTBRAIN LIKE HIM!!! The fairies are carrying me somewhere. I have his flute. So I have some power here. But like, what did I do to deserve this?! Nothing. That's what I did, nothing.

Time skip

Its been hours. How am I supposed to get out of here? The fairies dropped me off at some random place. There are trees everywhere so now I'm lost in this stupid place. I could try to find puck so we can figure something out. But I don't want to talk to him right now. He'll get bored eventually and come find me right? Then he'll apologize and we can work this out. As of right now I'm just going to climb a tree and think this whole thing through.

Puck's POV

Okay so now that Grimm is in here until we kiss, I have an eternity to prank her and there's nothing she can do about it. First things first, I have to gain her trust and make her think we're on the same side. I don't have my flute so I might as well fly around until I find her.

Time skip

Found her. She's in a tree, how dumb can she be? Such an easy target for me to prank her right now, but I must make her trust me in order for any of this to work. I guess I should apologize for something I don't regret at all. I sit down beside her on the branch she's sitting on. "Hey, Grimm?"

Sabrina's POV

"Hey, Grimm?" I hear him say right after he sits beside me. I'm hesitant to talk to him, he's probably just gonna mock me and leave me here. But I guess I need to talk to him if I'm gonna be stuck with him forever.
"What Puck?" I respond. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." 

A/N So basically people actually like my story?! I don't even know whats happening. Why do you guys like my writing? 😂 It's actual trash but I really do appreciate all of the support on the story. I've been really busy with a lot going on but I'm trying my very best to keep the story going for you guys. Anyways. Love you all. Byeeee👋