Chapter 3

Daphne's pov
Puck wants me to help him tell Sabrina his true feelings. I knew puckabrina would rise! Imma just tell Sabrina that mom and dad want her and she'll eventually go in puck's room.
5 minutes later
She finally went in! Now's my chance. I run and lock the door behind Sabrina. Now I wait.

Sabrina's POV
As I'm walking through puck's "room" I see a bunch of traps. I'm not stupid enough to step on them, so I slowly make my way through his room. "PUUUUCK" I yell out to the open space.... nothing. "Damn" I whisper. As I'm walking along, I see something on the ground.

Puck's POV
She's not stepping on any of the traps. Dang. She will. Maybe I could call some friends to help the fall. I pull out my flute. No I don't. Where's my flute?! It's not in my pocket. Oh no! I left it on the ground!

Sabrina's POV
I step over to the object. It's small and wooden. It's puck's flute! Maybe I could play it and have his pixies help me. I've played a flute, like once, in school, I managed to make a sound out of it, so hopefully I can play this

After a while of playing different notes, I finally see the pixies coming up to me. Good. Hopefully they don't attack me like my first encounter with them. Their lights are blinking rapidly... are they waiting for a command, or plotting how to kill me? Oh well, here goes nothing. "Take me to Puck" I say boldish. They hover there for a minute, as if deciding if they want to or not. After a while, they come closer to me and pick me up. They slowly but surely pick me up, and we're flying. We finally get to puck, he's picking his nose. "Classy" I say as I get set down. Puck snaps back into reality. "What did you do to my pixies Grimm?" He says while squinting his eyes, as if that will tell him anything. "They took me to you, here's your flute by the way." He looks at me like I just told him that he has to take a shower. "How did you get them to do what you wanted?" I shrugged. "I just played random notes until they came to me I guess." He still looked at me all weird. "Aaaaaaanywayyyyyys....do you know where everyone is? Daphne said that my parents want me."

Puck's POV
Aaaaaaah... so that's what marshmallow did to get grimm in my room. Clever. I guess. But now that none of the traps worked, I don't know what to do with Grimm. She's locked in here, and I can't get her out. I could just send my army of minions after her. Gah! What do I do with her. I pull out a walkie talkie and speak into it. "Marshmallow, can you unlock the door now?" I wait for a response. "Uh uh! You told me you were gonna tell her your real feelings and you haven't! You lied. Now you're stuck in there with Sabrina until you guys kiss!" Grimm looked at the walkie talkie, shocked. "Y-you were gonna tell me your 'real' feelings?" She slightly stuttered. It was my turn to look at her shocked. She actually thought that I liked her?! Well, maybe I do just a bit. Wait. No. We're talking about Grimm here. No. I don't like her, and if I did, I definitely wouldn't admit it. "I only told her that so she'd get you in here so I could prank you. I know I'm amazing but really, close your mouth and here" I wipe my thumb across the corner of her lip "you got a little drool there" I smirk and fly off. I can hear her yelling at me, but I can't decipher it.

Sabrina's pov
That JERK!! Ugh, I only wanted to know because I would've laughed in his face. I'd NEVER like a jerk like him. UGH he DISGUSTS me. "HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF HERE?! GET BACK HERE YOU JERK!!!!" I spit the last word out with as much venom as possible. What am I supposed to do now? Wait. He left his flute here again. Maybe I can use it again. I pick it up and play another set of some random notes. I see them come to me again. "Take me to pick again please" I say. They surround me and take me to him once again. As we get closer to him, he turns around and sees me being brought to him once again. "How are you getting them to do that?! Only I should be able to do that." He says as he snatches the flute from my hand.  "Soooo how are we supposed to get out of here?" I ask him, trying to make conversation because I'm bored. "Mmmmh that's what I'm trying to figure out. Marshmallow says she's not budging. She's not gonna let us out until we kiss. Each other. On the lips. And I'm not kissing you piggy" he sneers at me. I roll my eyes. "What. Ever. I'm out of here" I say as I grab his flute from his pocket. I play the notes to summon them and tell them to take me as far away from puck as possible. They do as I say and we take flight again " sayonara, sucker" I say as we leave. I see his eyes roll and his wings pop out.

A/N sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of months. I have really bad writers block and every time i tried to sit down and write, I'd lose all of my ideas. Again. I apologize. Hope you like this chapter. I'll try to get a Christmas special out by tomorrow. Idk. I'll try my best. See you next chapter