Chapter 8

Sorry for not updating

Sabrina's POV
I have nothing left to say so I just storm upstairs and lock myself in my room. This is so stupid, and now I'm conflicted with myself. That kiss with puck was amazing, but I hate him.
I don't know what to do

Pucks POV
Grimm leaves to her room and marshmallow is just sitting on the couch with a smug smile on her face. "Are you proud of yourself?" I chuckle. She looks up at me with stars in her eyes. "Yes. Yes I am" is all she says, then her eyes return back to the TV and she continues watching whatever it is she's watching.
Do I go check on Grimm?
I don't know

Might as well

I head upstairs and walk slowly toward her dungeon. I already know that the door is locked, it's always locked. Nonetheless I still check and it's totally locked. I try knocking but of course I get ignored. So I do what any normal shapeshifter would, I shift into a bug and slide under the door and then shift back into my normal body.
Grimm is sitting there on her bed, she's looking at me. To my surprise, she's not glaring at me. "What's up blondie?" I ask. She sighs "please get out Puck, I'm not in the mood." "Please?" I chuckle, "since when do you say please to anyone?" She flops the rest of her body down on her bed. "Whatever. Just don't talk to me if you stay in here" I go to sit beside her on the bed. I look at her
Her eyes are closed and her features are softly angled,  like she's thinking about something. Her breathing is slow, her body is relaxed. She must have felt me staring at her, as her eyes shot open and quickly glared at me. "Do you need something?" She demands from me. I shake my head and look away. I can just feel her eye roll through the air.
After some time I hear her speak up "puck?" She asks. "What's up?" I respond
"What happened back in your room, I want to talk about it"
"The kiss? What about it?"
"Did... did you like it?"
"I mean, I didn't hate it.... it was nice"
There's a pause. I look down at her, she's thinking again. I lay down beside her as we both stare at the ceiling. She shuffles a bit, her body now facing me, I turn my heads towards her. She whispers "would you want to try it again?"
I nod and gently grab her face and kiss her lips
She kisses back