Ragnarok and Wedding dress.

Working with Taika was a dream. He was certainly keeping me on my toes, but i was content with being able to do my work plus keep in contact with everyone for the wedding. Rosamund had surpassed herself with liaising with Wendy and her wedding team at Kirtlington Hall, and dealing with all the replies of the invitations. Tom's family had kept us up to date on the children and had let us know that Madison's performance of The Wizard Of Oz was going to be two days after we arrived back in the UK. The filming schedule was tight and being kept under close security, Taika and the crew didn't want anything being leaked as it would have a direct connection to the next Avengers film. Today had been a tough day as i had been handed a top secret document that was for Tom's eyes only, filming was none stop for almost ten hours. Taika was also starring in the film which only added to the stress but was continually funny because he was directing and acting with a motion detection suit on all day for his character of Korg. When filming had finished for the day i still had work with Taika and the assistant director for another two hours, so i decided to quickly meet Tom in his trailer with his makeup artist Douglas Noe, as he removed Loki and became Tom again.

As i entered the trailer Douglas was the only one there. "Douglas, is Tom about?."

He looked up and smiled "He just went to wardrobe to change before we remove his wig. He won't be long."

"Great. I'll just have a seat." We sat talking about how today had gone as Tom walked in, even after ten hours of filming he still had a smile on his face.

"Hey love. I wasn't expecting to see you until later."

"Well this has been burning a hole in my case all day" I said as I held up the sealed envelope to him.  

He took the envelope from me, gave me a kiss and sat down in the chair. I stood and waited to see if he was going to open it. "Sorry love, you will have to wait until later to find out what's inside." A wicked smile spread across his face as Douglas laughed behind him.

"You know that filming has finished right, and that you are not still in character. So don't tease, see you in a couple hours back at Chris's." I kissed his cheek and left laughing.

The next two hours passed slowly as edit sheets, director notes etc were passed back and forth, plus a video conference call with Kevin Feige and the Russo Brothers. Finally three hours later the meeting was over, I shared a car with Taika, sitting in the passenger seat I received a strange text message.

Unknown number:- Kirtlington Hall! Should be a great day for you and Tom. Just hope that nothing goes wrong!!!!!

I stared at the message and wondered who had sent it. Nearly everyone that we knew had replied and confirmed. I noticed that we had stopped moving and realised that we had arrived at our final destination, Taika smiled as I looked up from my phone.

"Everything alright Nic?" He asked as he turned off the engine and undid his seatbelt.

"I don't know?" I replied as I showed him the message "I have no clue who it could be from, its an unknown number. You don't think a fan of Tom's has gotten a hold of my number?"

"Is that your business or private phone?"

"My private one. That's what has me more worried."

"It will be ok, I'm sure its just a friend who has a new number and they have probably forgotten to give you the number and name. Come on, looks like we are late for the bar-b-que."

We joined the others out on the deck that led down to the beach. Tom surprised me from behind as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and turned to face him, instantly he could tell that something was bothering me, but before he could say anything I leant up and kissed him. I only lasted another hour before sleep was calling me, Tom and I said our goodnights and retired to the small cottage across from the main house.