13

So in my story they are like
16-15 so don't @ me

________

Cyrus pov:

So its almost the 17th , which means -

T.J'S 16 BIRTHDAY!

AM I GONNA SCREAM?

KK I'M GONNA SCREAM

OOOOOMMMGGGGGGGGG

so me Andy and Buffy are throwing a surprise party for him, not really a surprise,  cause we made it pretty obvious, but we are still gonna plan that party.

And, well, Buffy asked Marty to help.

He wouldn't actually help, she just wanted him around, I get it tho, they're cute together anyway.

"So Cyrus, the party is in your house at nine, you sure your parents aren't home?"

"Yeah yeah they went for a couple of days to do something for old people I guess and they are suppose to come just tomorrow, they're staying at a motel so its good"

"Ok so I'm sending a text to everyone at the basketball team, Andy make sure to invite Jonah and his team , I'll make sure to try and invite all of T.J's friends and remember to tell them to bring friends, we want a damn party, that means as much as people we can get"

Buffy always have been like this when it come to planing something out, she takes control and has to do it perfectly, she's kind of a drama queen but I like it about her, after all, she's still a queen.

After that I make sure to invite everyone I know, yeah its including Iris, even tho I know she would invite Amber, but who cares, I shouldn't, ok but I am a little nervous,  there is gonna be a lot of people, and I'm gonna freak out, and I need tO pLaN tHaT??
I'm planing my next panic attack,  how Ironic.

But well, it's for T.J so I guess I'll try my best to... actually be there with him and not locked up in the bathroom.

You know,
like I usually do....
Every time ......
Everywhere ....

But besides that, Buffy and Andy are gonna be there for me, well basically for T.J, but for me too .

What if he's gonna be with his friends and Andy will be with Jonah and Buffy is gonna be with Marty and I'll be lost in the crowd of people that covering me, what if they didn't even notice me, I know I'm short, there is no denial in that , and that will defiantly be a problem.

I spent the next twenty minutes just thinking what could go wrong with that party, starting to think it was a mistake, but I try my best to brush the feeling off.

"C'mon Cy it's your boyfriend's birthday, can you just be less selfish for this one thing?"

I keep telling this to myself thid over and over , but I know that something is gonna go wrong, something always does.

I turn to look at Buffy, wondering what she's up to , like I guessed,  she's talking with Marty, great.

I turn my head left to see Andy on the phone with Jonah.

Awesome! There is nothing left to do.

3d person pov:

Cyrus look down at his phone hoping there is something interesting there, there is (1) new message that popped up on his lock screen.

Someone he really hoped wouldn't be in his mind for the... couple of next years.

He stares at the massege for a couple of seconds until he realize what it's about.