bluhhhh

Here I ammmmmmmm

Rockin' like a hurricaneeeeee

___________

TJ ran across the cafeteria, the epitome of chocolatey goodness resting in his hand. He had one goal: to be there with the muffin before Cyrus sat down.

He jumped over tables, over his classmates as he rushed to get to his seat on at the edge of the room. He always got Cyrus a muffin; it’s just what one does when one is in love.

TJ practically fell into his seat, gasping for breath. He had beaten the brunette, who was nowhere to be seen. The jock looked around for him, catching a glimpse as he walked through the doors. He sighed. He was so in love.

Cyrus smiled as he walked towards the table with his friends, yet this smile was unlike the others; this smile was almost pitiful. He sat down with the basketball player, sucking in a breath.

“Hey, TJ.”

The boy smiled. “Hi, Underdog. I got you a muff–“

“I GOT YOU TWO MUFFINS, BABY,” yelled a booming voice, shaking the halls of Jefferson.

Martin Frumthapartin waltzed down the aisle of the cafeteria, immediately wrapping his arm around Cyrus as the brunette stood from his seat.

“Oh, Marty. I love you ever so much,” he cooed, much to TJ’s dismay. The jock tried to interrupt the moment to no avail.

“But, Cyrus—“

“You’re too late, Tomato Jamboree.” As the words came out, Cyrus threw the boy’s muffin to the ground, crushing it beneath his foot.

Before Telephone Jumanji could respond with his pleas, he was swallowed into the underworld, where Tuffy would soon become rulers. Carty stood above him on their bench thrones.

“Goodbye, Tuscon Jarizona. Marty got me two muffins.”

As the lovers bit into the desserts, all Tinsel Johnson could feel was his heart being eaten.

____________

This is my last chapter, with the show ending this fandom is slowly fading away, and so does my brain cells, bye bye, loved y'all

Ps. this is from a tumbler blog
( a Carty one-shot by @tyronius-jackson-smitten )

Hoped you had a fun ride with my book

Hoped I burnt your last brain cells with this carty one- shot as well

(i love one thelonious jagger)