part three

Abhi's cabin..

Abhi in mind- something different in Pragya.. no one speak with me like Pragya speak with me.. she fight with me.. she look into my eyes and fight with me.. she is perfect for you Abhi Mehra.. you love at first sight Mr. Abhi Mehra.. & he dialed Vin's number..

Vin- yaa buddy..

Abhi- where are you right now..

Vin- office..

Abhi- came quickly to hotel, one important thing, I want to share with you..

Vin- ok, I'll be there within minutes..

On path, Disha & Pragya walking towards bus stop..

Disha- so you happy..

Pragya in excitement tone- happy! Happy is just a small word for me.. from tomorrow we will join.. can you believe that..

Disha- I'm not happy, that we joining tomorrow..

Pragya stop walking, look to Disha- means..

Disha- stupid I'm happy coz we work together, that's why I'm happy..

Pragya- you were right.. God sent you by mistakenly as a girl.. if you a boy.. then you gonna be a craziest BF ever..

Disha- are you serious on your words..

Pragya only smile..

Disha- you'll share this news with uncle aunty..

Pragya- haan..

Disha only say- ok..

Pragya question her- why are you asking me..

Disha- can I say something to you.. no.. first you promise me.. that you will never angry on me.. promise..

Pragya- ok promise..

Disha- no proper promise..

Pragya entwine her baby finger with Disha's baby finger- promise..

Disha- plz don't share this news with your uncle aunty, they both not worthy for these news.. they both are greedy persons..

Pragya- it's not like that.. they both are nice persons..

Disha- from your side they are nice Pragya, but.. ok tell me.. they love you na.. than why not they came 5 years ago, when you all alone.. that time, they don't know about that, your parents savings some money for you.. when they knows about that, they came to your life.. only for money sake.. they are using you 'Shona’.. plz understand my words ‘Shona’..

Pragya pouted & very clammy tone- don't call me Shona..

Disha- how can you pouted on serious things..

Now Pragya in serious tone- I understand everything, but maa papa told me, that if someone older than you, give them respect, that's it..

Disha- if that persons is not worthy for that.. then..

Pragya- Disha plz yaar..

Disha with disappointed face- ok, as you wish..

Pragya look Disha's face & say- don't be sad..

Disha didn't say a word..

Pragya- ok, only for you.. I'll never share this thing..

Disha- are you sure, you'll never share..