last part with epilogue

Next morning, Disha trying Pragya's number but her number continuously answering switch off, she forget Pragya's words, that after party gets over, Pragya moves to Mehra Mansion, with Abhi..

Disha with irks tone- again switch off..

Vin- relax, I try Abhi's number, must be he knows about Pragya..

Disha- yeah ok, but don't tell him, about Pragya's absence..

Vin- ok, & he dialed Abhi's number..

AbhiGya's room, their bodies cover in duvet, Abhi busy in admiring Pragya, she sleeps in his arms, her head on his chest, his cell vibrate two times, he ignores that, third time his cell vibrate, Pragya's sleep disturb, she's in half sleepy voice..

Pragya without open her eyes- suniye, uthiye naa, your cell is ringing..

Abhi still busy in admiring..

Pragya's eyes still close, again says- plz pick up the call na, & she sleep peacefully on his chest..

Abhi softly smile & pick his call, he talk in low tone-yeah Vin..

Vin- where are you..

Abhi- at home, what happen..

Vin- something happen to you..

Abhi- no..

Vin- then why your voice so low..

Abhi- woh Pragya is sleeping, you speak, what happen..

Vin lie with him- what about meeting..

Abhi- plz handle behalf of me, bye & he cut the call, without give any further details..

Abhi's view disturb by Pragya's hair, he lock her hair behind her ear, & start to making circle on her shoulder..

Abhi with sweet tone- Mrs. Abhishek Mehra, wake up, it's 9..

Pragya open her eyes with shock- what! It's too late, how can I, & she cut her all questions, she remembers last night moment, a sweet flash start to run in front of her eyes, Abhi's hands grips gets tight on her waist..

Abhi with naughty tone- don't you want to get up..

Pragya- no, you go first, & get fresh up..

Abhi- I don't mind, we can both fresh up together..

Pragya playfully hit on his chest- shut up Abhi..

Abhi listen his name from her mouth first time- what you just said..

Pragya realize, she close her eyes in embarrassed, & she say- shut up!

Abhi- after that!

Pragya- don't know!

Abhi with stubborn tone- say it! Otherwise I never gonna be leave you..

Pragya- plz Mr. Mehra..

Abhi look her, he lose his hands grip, keep her head on cushions, & says in irritating tone- again Mr. Mehra, & he start to nuzzles her..

Pragya don't want to lost in his affection, she start to stammering- plz.. leave..

Abhi look her once & say- call me by my name, otherwise bear my sweet, & he busy in nuzzling her..

Pragya control her all emotions & said- Abhi..

Abhi stop to nuzzle her, look her with smile- that's better, be careful, no more Mr. Mehra, here after call me Abhi, sometimes suniye ok..