part twenty seven

Abhi reach Arora house with Pragya's diary, Purab open the door, Abhi enter in..

Abhi- where is Pragya..

Purab- she is in her bedroom..

Abhi- may I..

Purab- sure, why are you asking..

Abhi- thank you..

Abhi knock Pragya's bedroom door, he peep in, Pragya sit on her bed, she look Abhi & give smile to him..

Abhi enter in- hi, good evening..

Pragya- good evening sir..

Abhi forward her diary- your diary..

Pragya- sir why you.. you give these diary to Disha.. she handover to me..

Abhi- I think you didn't like that I came here with your diary..

Pragya- it's not like that..

Abhi up his eyebrows- then..

Pragya- let it be! Black strong coffee..

Abhi look her with amazed- haan..

Pragya bit confused, in her mind- how do I know..

Abhi read her expression- everyone knows, don't stress on it..

Pragya- ok, sir can I ask you one thing..

Abhi smiles- go ahead..

Pragya- whenever I met you, I feel something, whenever I look into your eyes, I feel that something you hide from everyone.. yaa you hide something from me..

Abhi- woh.. very soon, you will know..

Pragya with low tone- everyone says me same words..

Doorbell ring, Purab open the door, Sarla & Prem came to meet Pragya, they both came in Pragya's bedroom, Pragya look Sarla, & give her best smile..

Sarla sit on bed edge, caressing Pragya's cheek, & kiss on Pragya's forehead- how are you beta..

Pragya- I'm fine aunty..

Sarla- how many times I told you, call me Maa..

Pragya only smile..

Prem- you doing well Pragya?

Pragya look to Prem, & gives him confuse look..

Sarla- he is Prem Mehra, your father in law.. call him papa..

Pragya- sorry papa, woh I meet you today first time.. that's..

Prem cut her mid- it's alright beta.. relax..

Abhi interrupt- sir you here..

Sarla & Prem look to Abhi, Abhi with pleading eyes, they understand that he came there for spend his time with Pragya..

Prem- she is our daughter in law.. so we come here to meet her..

Abhi smiles- ok Pragya, I think I should leave, you take a rest, bye sir.. bye Pragya..

Days pass, Pragya recover from head injury, sometimes Abhi goes to meet her, sometimes he ask to Purab about her health on phone..

A fine day, Pragya feel bore, she's alone in Arora house, she call to Disha, but she busy in work, & she inform her that, she meet her on evening..

Pragya sit on bed with her diary, open her diary, she look last entry in her diary, she read last line on page, “I love you Abhi”..

Pragya in mind- what I write in it, are you mad Pragya, & she turn other page, on that page, she writes about her marriage with Abhi.. she start to turn pages, & read everything, she writes so many things about her & Abhi.. a big shock to her, she's married with her boss..

Pragya- how.. when these happen, why didn't I remember anything, I think someone kidding with me.. & she start to search evidence about her marriage, she open drawer, she open cupboard in her room, she didn't find anything..

On evening, Disha, Vin & Abhi reach Arora house to meet Pragya..

Disha open the door by duplicate keys..

Pragya seats in corner, near balcony, she cuddle her legs near chest, tears continuously roll down..

Disha, Vin & Abhi enter in Arora house..

Disha- Shona will be shock to see us together here, coz I informed her on morning, that we are busy in work, she was ask me about Abhi also, so I told her that, Abhi sir went to Dubai for some work, her excited tone turn to dull, after I share that fake news to her..

Abhi- so bad..

Disha- just kidding yaar.. you both sit, I call here..

Disha shouts- Shona, & she peep in Pragya's room.. Pragya didn't find her there..

Disha came out from her room, Vin ask her- what happen..

Disha- she is not in her room..

Abhi- may be she's in bathroom..

Disha- I checked, & she open other room, she didn't find Pragya there..

Disha comes to balcony, she look Pragya there with tears..

Disha kneel down in front of Pragya, ask her in worried tone- Shona you ok, what happen to you..

Pragya look Disha, fresh tears roll down, Pragya can't control her back, & she hugged to Disha, & start to sobbing so hard..

Disha rubbed Pragya's back, she ask her in concern tone- why are you crying baba, say something, don't cry..

No response from Pragya..

Disha yell by Abhi's name, Abhi & Vin came to balcony, Abhi look Pragya hugging to Disha, she sobbing so hard..

Abhi quickly sit on floor, he ask to Pragya in worried tone- why are you crying, something happen to you, your head injury is paining..

No response from Pragya..

Abhi- say something Pragu.. how we know, what happen to you.. don't cry..

Thanks for reading..

Next part very soon..

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment..