part six

Pragya took one month leave from work, Abhi came from Singapore after 27 days, & he got news that his marriage done within 3 days.. marriage will done in very simple manner, there will no Media coverage, after marriage done, a grand reception for newly wed couple..

Abhi trying call to Pragya but it's not reachable.. Sarla look him & ask..

Sarla- what happen, just you you came & start your work..

Abhi- maa I'm calling to Pragya, but it's continuously not reachable..

Sarla- she went out of station, with her uncle & aunty, she came to Mumbai day after tomorrow, directly on marriage venue..

Abhi- where she went..

Sarla- Pune, went there to meet her Bhai..

Abhi- Pragya have brother..

Sarla- you don't know anything about her..

Abhi- maa we didn't get peaceful time to talk with each other.. when I know about her feelings towards me, at the same time papa call me, & I urgently went to Singapore.. after that I got busy in work, so didn't get time..

Sarla- it's ok beta, after marriage done, you talk with her endlessly.. & she smile..

Abhi- maa you saying something about Pragya's brother..

Sarla- haan, Pragya went to Pune, to meet her brother, he stay there at one of the NGO, his health is not well, so he stay there..

Abhi in concern tone- what happen to him..

Sarla- 5 years ago Pragya's mom dad met with an accident, Purab with both of them in that accident, her mom dad died on the spot, Purab was majorly injured, in all that he was paralyzed, he can't walk, so he stay there, his treatment runs there but still no improvement.. Pragya wants him in Mumbai, but he say no to her.. he take tuition there..

Abhi- hmm, Purab will came to our marriage..

Sarla- let see.. Lata ji said me that, they will came with him.. hope so he will come..

Abhi smile- thanks maa..

Sarla smile back- why??

Abhi- aise hi..

On marriage day, Abhi's family reached on venue, Pragya sit in Bride room, wearing marriage dress..

Disha enter in Bride room, for teasing Pragya..

Disha- today my one wish fully complete..

Pragya busy in her deep thoughts..

Disha call her- Pragya..

No response from Pragya, so Disha jerk her..

Pragya came in reality- what happen..

Disha- today my one dream came true..

Pragya not interested to talk- which?

Disha- your would be husband, is mine would be's best friend..

Pragya casually ask her- means??

Disha- means! stupid, Abhi & Vin are bestie's, they both are partners in Mehra's hotel..

Pragya in deep thoughts- Abhi Mehra is my would be husband, he taking revenge with me, for that day.. I thought Abhi sir is good person, how can he do this with me.. what's the price he gives to Uncle Aunty, to buying me.. I hate you Mr. Abhishek Mehra.. from core of my heart, I hate you..

Disha again jerk Pragya's thoughts- what are you thinking..

Pragya nodded in no- nothing..

Abhi & Pragya's marriage done in peace, Pragya's welcome ceremony at Mehra's Mansion will done on next day, so Abhi's parents send them to hotel, for night stay.. Abhi & Pragya had a grand welcome in hotel by staff members, one of member handover keys of room to Abhi, & newly Weds couple came to room, Pragya enter in room, Abhi enter in room lock door behind him..

Abhi look Pragya stood near balcony, she busy in looking late night city..

Abhi smile with himself, & came near her, hugged her from behind, keep his chin on her shoulder..

Abhi- world look beautiful in night.. like you..

Pragya ask him without turn her face to him- why did you marry me..

Abhi lose his grips & turn her towards him, ask her with smile- what type of this question..

Pragya again ask him in stern voice- what price you gave them to buy me..

Abhi confusingly ask her- what are you saying, I didn't get your words..

Pragya chuckle- ohh I guess you forget things, let me remind you..

Abhi more confusingly ask her- Pragya what are saying, I really didn't understand you, what are you saying..

Pragya- how could you understand Mr. Abhishek Mehra.. today you won..

Abhi- won!! One minute Pragya what are you saying, will you plz explain me.. I really didn't get you.. look today we marry with each other, it's our day, & today I'm.. I'm so happy to have you in my life.. if you're kidding with me, then plz stop it now..

Pragya in furious tone- why you marry with me.. I need a answer..

Abhi smile & say in calm tone- coz I love you..

Pragya chuckle & say in anger- you love me.. but I don't love you Abhishek Mehra.. I don't..

Abhi little bit shock on her statement- Pragya are you kidding.. if you are kidding.. so I beg you.. plz stop it..

Pragya- kidding!! Seriously you think I'm kidding.. you making my life like a joke.. tears rolled down from her eyes..

Abhi ask her in hesitate tone- Pragya plz, you.. plz explain me..

Pragya wipe her tears & say- you love me, but I'm not.. you wants to marry me.. but I won’t..

Now Abhi's anger on peak, he hold her both shoulder- you didn't love me, then why you gave my letter answer in yes.. you didn't love me then, why you said yes, to marry me..

Pragya jerk his both hands from her shoulders & say- I gave your letter's answer in yes.. I said yes to marry with you.. when I say yes to you.. each & every decision are yours.. love.. marriage every decision is yours only.. I never exist in all Abhishek Mehra.. I know about my marriage a 15 or 20 days ago.. on marriage day, a hour ago I know about my husband name is The Abhishek Prem Mehra, a owner of Mehra's hotel.. Pragya wipe her tears & went towards dressing table..

Abhi look her in dilemma, Pragya let down her bangles on floor with anger, some bangles are prick in her hands.. she almost wincing in pain..

Abhi sit on chair, look everything, he is in shock that, she didn't have any idea about his immense love towards her.. he look her only with teary eyes.. he started think about, what's wrong with both them.. or both destinies are wrong, he got up from chair & went out from room for fresh air.. Pragya change herself & thinking about her next life..

A hour later, Abhi came in room, look Pragya sleeping on couch, he look her injured hands, tears brim in his eyes, he search antiseptic cream & sit on floor near couch, he apply anticipate on her hands.. little caressing her hairs, & give peck near her forehead, & he sit on bed.. look her once.. & close his eyes..

Next part very soon…

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment…

Thank you for reading...