Will you go out with me? Part 1/4

~Kayla's POV~

As me and Lexi ran back, I realized I left my phone on the table. "Be right back Lex!" I told her running down the hall. "Girl entering the room!" I yelled walking into the living room of the hotel room. "Where is my pajamas?!?" Lexi yelled walking in the room in a towel. "Woah! Put some clothes on, only I'm allowed to see you like that." Zayn said standing in front of her. "Excuse meeeee?" she asked as I cracked up laughing. "I believe Kayla has seen more than you, we've been friends since preschool." she said, attempting to move him. "I feel left out." Louie pouted. "Anyways! Let's go pack!" I yelled, pulling Lexi out from behind Zayn "I'm coming too!" Zayn and Louie yelled following us. We groaned walking to pack. Once we got in the room, I ignored the guys. "Why did you kill him Lex, what did he do?" I asked getting a bag of our clothes. "He did this to us, it was his fault, he saw us as prizes!" she said, grabbing an empty bag to finish packing. "We escaped, we are fine, ok?" I said, seeing the boys super confused. "Can you explain, I'm gonna put clothes on." Lexi said grabbing her bag with pajamas. "Whaaaaaaa?" Zayn and Louie asked at the same time, this would be hard to explain. "When we were in about freshmen, her ex, kidnapped us, took us to his lab, and injected us with this fluid, kept us in cages to see what would happen, when our strength kicked in, we waited for speed. When they both came, we kicked off the doors, ran home and attempted normal lives." I explained, if only he knew everything, we were also his slaves, his waitresses, his maids, his punching bags. I ran my hands over the scars he gave me and flinched. "I know pickles I'm sorry." Lexi said hugging me. "Why? You have them much worse." I asked rubbing where they would be if they weren't covered. "I didn't stop him, I could've protected you, I was worse." she said, I noticed she was crying. "Marshmallow, don't cry! I hate it when you cry!" I exclaimed. wiping the tears away. "Woah! Why are you crying baby?" Zayn asked hugging her. "That's not from her mom dude!" I exclaimed when I noticed her wince. I pulled her away and kissed her cheek. What? We're pretty much sisters. "Ugh! I'm not allowed to kiss you when your crying!" Zayn complained. "You can kiss me when your my bestest sister ever!" She said, placing her arms on my shoulder, and resting her head on my other. "What do youz want?" I asked jokingly. She gave me a smile and got up to pee most likely. Suddenly, Louie's phone rang. "Hey babe! Ok? Be right over!" with that he hung up. "El wants me to come over. Be back soon!" He said, grabbing his stuff and leaving. I wish I was her! Where did that come from? Ok then!

Stay strong! Love Keira