Lexi Malik?

Lexi's POV

"Mrs.Malik?" I asked Zayn once the doctors and nurses left my room, leaving me with Zayn, Niall, and Kayla. "MRS.MALIK?" Harry repeated walking in with Liam and Louis. "She's finally up!" Louis said running up to me. "How long was I out? A few hours?" I asked hugging him. "I wish, you were out for a week, you went into acoma." Zayn said getting up and leaving. "Where did he go?" I asked my voice coming out a whisper. "I will go find him." Liam says hugging me and leaving.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Liam's POV

After I ran out of Lexi's room. I turned down the hall and saw Zayn going outside. I followed him out and saw him smoking. I went up to him and sat down. "Aren't you happy she's up?" I asked. "Yes, but this is all my fault, I should've just let them hang out." he said looking down. "Its not your fault, it's the drivers." I said. "Why are the nurses calling her Mrs.Malik?" I asked confused. "They wouldn't let me stay unless I was family, we look nothing alike, so I said she was my wife." he explained looking up at me. That explains alot. I saw him tearing up. He really likes her, I saw Harry, Niall, and Kayla coming over. "Where's Louis?" I asked. I saw Zayn get up. "He said he wanted to talk to Alex." Kayla said sitting down. "Who's Alex?" I asked her, everybody else looked at her waiting. "Lexi, her real name isn't Alexis." she replied, checking her phone. "What is it?" Harry asked. "Alexandra. Don't call her that or i will kill you." she replied giving us all a death glare. "I'm going to check on her." Zayn said running inside, grabbing Kayla's hand.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis' POV

After everybody left, I couldn't help but hugging Lexi. "I was so worried." I said as she hugged me back. "Why? I was only out for a few hours." she said letting go. Did she forget who everybody was? She couldn't even remember a conversation from 20 minutes ago! "Who am I?" I asked. "How could I forget, your my boyfriend, Zayn Malik." "No, I'm Louis Tomilson, your best guy friend. Who's your best friend?" I responded. "Kayla." she said as Kayla and Zayn ran in. Zayn picked me up by my shirt and pushed me into the wall. "YOU ARE NOT HER BOYFRIEND!" he yelled punching me. "Is that Zayn?" Lexi asked Kayla. "Yes." she said getting up to pull off Zayn. "He's hot, he's really my boyfriend." she whispered as she got up to help Kayla. "What happened, I wasn't wearing this a week ago." She said looking down. So you remember what outfit you were wearing, but not your boyfriend. GIRLS! "I changed your outfit." Kayla said, trying to get Zayn to put me down. "ZAYN! PUT HIM DOWN!" Lexi yelled punching Zayns back. He put me down and turned around to face Lexi. "Baby, please stop punching me, that hurts." he said grabbing her small hands. "Sorry." she said cowering. He scared her. I got up and hugged her as she winced. "He won't hurt you, I'm here don't worry." I said turning my head to see Zayns eyes full of tears. "I scared her, I'm the reason she's here, I'm a terrible person." he whispered as he silently cried into Kayla's shoulder. I let go of Lexi and saw she was crying too. "A? what's wrong?" Kayla asked Lexi. "DONT TOUCH ME! SHES COMING FOR ME! I CANT HURT YOU ANYMORE!" Lexi screamed backing up into the corner. "Lex, it's me. She can't get you anymore." Kayla responded as she walked towards Lexi. "MOM! GET AWAY FROM ME! THAT HURTS! IM SORRY!" Lexi yelled as she started sobbing. "It's not your mom, it's Kayla." "Kayla?" "Yes, Kayla." Kayla said as Lexi started crying on her shoulder. "WHERE IS SHE?!?" Lexi asked looking around panicked. "She's in jail, she can't get you here." she cooed as she stroked Lexi's hair. As me and Zayn watched, confused, Liam came in. He looked over and called Niall. "What happened?" he asked us as we waited for Niall. "I'm not sure, she just started screaming and crying. It started after I punched Louis." Zayn explained as Niall came in. "What happened?" he asked when he saw the girls.

••••••••••••••••

Niall's POV

Me and Harry were sitting in the cafeteria talking when a fan and her friend came up to us. "OMG! YOU ARE NIALL!" "AND YOU ARE HARRY!" they screamed. "Would you like a picture?" I asked as they nodded. She took out her phone and took a picture. "Will you sign my phone case?" they asked. I agreed and signed their cases. While they were talking to Harry, my phone rang. It was Liam. "What's up Li Li?" I asked "Come here, something's wrong with Lex." "On my way up." I hung up and ran up to her room. I walked in and saw Kayla and Lexi in a corner. "What happened?" I asked Kayla going over to comfort Lexi. "She got scared when Zayn punched Louis. She punched him, he told her it hurt and grabbed her wrists. It brought back memories." Kayla explained as I helped her up. "What happened with her mom?" Zayn asked looking at Lexi. "I will tell you later. She can't handle another memory." I told him as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Talk to her." I said calling Harry.

••••••••••••••••

Zayns POV

I went over to where Lexi was sitting and kneeled down to her level. "Don't let her get me." she whispered as I hugged her. "I won't I promise." I said kissing her. "EWWWWWWW! PDA!" Harry yelled coming in. Way to ruin the moment Haz. I pulled her up and hugged her. "I won't let you go." I whispered in her ear. "Who said I wanted you to?" she asked looking up at me smiling. "I'm tired." she said laying down and falling asleep.