Getting to know us

Kayla's POV

I got up laughing to see Niall and Liam helping me up, Zayn laying on the couch, Lexi on the floor texting and Louis with his arm around her... how long was I out? It wasn't until Zayn kissed her that I remembered our secret. "Can I talk to you?" "Sure, hold on." she said kissing Zayn. She got up, throwing her phone onto the table. We went into my room. "Sup girlie?" "We have to tell them!" "ok." "let's go" "I will tell Zayn tonight." she said getting up and leaving, going back on the floor, looking for her phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Liam's POV

When the girls left, it was awkward. Niall and Zayn were laying there like they were dead, Harry was texting and Louis was relaxing. then there's me, nothing. I heard screaming from the back room. "I will tell him later!" "You better, or tomorrow I will tell all of them our secret!" "FINE! DO IT! I DONT CARE! I WILL TELL HIM NOW!" "No..." The screaming stopped. What's that about? Then they came out, angry. Alexis sat down looking for her phone, Kayla sat next to Niall.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lexi's POV

I sat down and started looking for my phone. I looked up at Zayn and he had it. I went to reach for it, but not before he could grab me and hold me for long enough that I could get my phone out of his pocket. I broke away from the kiss and ran down stairs into the parking lot. I felt something touch me. I turned around and saw Zayn. I got up and ran down the street. I saw Zayn running after me. I ducked behind the nearest bush. I pulled out my water bottle, and poked a whole in the lid. Not the best water gun, but it works. I ran out and pointed it at him. I ran behind him back to the apartment and ran into my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's POV

After Zayn and Lexi ran out, I tackled Louis. Liam soon joined in. I hate Niall having a girlfriend. They were being all cute with the baby, ugh. It makes me sick. "Jeannette!" "Yes Ms. Prescott?" "Lay Daniel down for a nap." She said handing Daniel to her nanny and going to her room. "Niall, want to join?" "Sure" he said jumping on. Then we heard a cough. It was Zayn. "Move. I want to sit down." he said. We got off the couch and he turned on the TV. Lexi came out and sat down. "Ametuers!" she said. Excuse me. "What?" I asked. "At least wrestle the right way." "We are." "No, your not. No headlocks? No body slams? Might as well just cat fight." she said laying back. "How do you know so much about fighting?" "4 brothers, all wrestlers or football players." she said. "Not expecting that were ya?" she asked. "No." I said. "Kayla!" she yelled. "What?!?" "Can I see your gun?" "Sure." Ummmmmm ok then.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Niall's POV

Kayla came out with a gun. "Here." she said throwing it to Alex. Surprisingly she caught it, aimed it at a target and shot. "Nice one!" Kayla yelled giving her a high five. All of us were amazed, other than Lexi and Kayla. "Lets go." they said as if nothing happened. Weirdos. They took out the bullet holder and threw the gun onto the couch and walked away. they grabbed their bags and went down to the bus. Next stop the hotel.

==================================

~at the hotel~

"How many rooms?" the front desk asked. I looked behind me and saw the answer. "3" I replied. She pulled out 6 key cards and handed one to each of us except Louie and Daniel (A/N yes he came forgot to mention that.) We walked up to our rooms, Zayn, Louie, and Lex in one, Kayla, Daniel, and me in one, and Harry and Liam in one.